horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Ooe did a similar pair based off of old 'Boss of the Road' duck pants, right? These are gorgeous, too.

The Buridan's donkey could not choose between hay and water, and died of hunger and thirst at the same time. I hope we should not find ourselves in a similar situation between FW and OY... B)

Does anyone have a pair of size 31 or 32 Ooe Yofukuten jeans they are willing to sell? I have been trying to get a pair for almost a year now without any luck. I've message Neil from Standard & Strange on IG to see if they are expecting orders anytime soon and haven't heard back yet. I have a pair of Size 30 (31.9 in waist) Conner's Sewing Factory One Piece of Rock S409XXX M-WW2 that are barely worn that I might be willing to trade. Thanks!

Holk.jp will get a shipment from Ooe soon. You might want to ask them. 

And Ooe is producing a new batch for their store which you can pre-order. But I'm not sure if that one is domestic only. Worth a  shot

2 hours ago, landof19 said:

Does anyone have a pair of size 31 or 32 Ooe Yofukuten jeans they are willing to sell? I have been trying to get a pair for almost a year now without any luck. I've message Neil from Standard & Strange on IG to see if they are expecting orders anytime soon and haven't heard back yet. I have a pair of Size 30 (31.9 in waist) Conner's Sewing Factory One Piece of Rock S409XXX M-WW2 that are barely worn that I might be willing to trade. Thanks!

You mean size 31/32 tagged size or actual size? I have a pair of 01s in size 34(fits 32)

Would anyone be willing to part with a pair of Ooe Yofukuten jeans or scrubs pants? My waist is approximately 31 or 32 inches. I’ve reached out to Neil at Standard & Strange to see if they will be getting the new release in June, but I have yet to hear back. I may also be willing to trade my Conner’s Sewing Factory One Piece of Rock S409XXX M-WW2 San Francisco jeans in size 30 (32 waist), which have barely been worn. Let me know!

1 hour ago, goodrain said:

You mean size 31/32 tagged size or actual size? I have a pair of 01s in size 34(fits 32)

Yes! Those 34s would be perfect! 

4 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

And Ooe is producing a new batch for their store which you can pre-order. But I'm not sure if that one is domestic only. Worth a  shot

Thanks BF! I reached out to HOLK and they told me their first drop with be in-store only. They will eventually ship that pair with future drops.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:01 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

FWIW, Ooe is taking reservations of intent to buy the new 01 cut with O.A-XX4 fabric through the end of January. Not sure if they've already filled all available spots but DM/email them directly and you can hopefully still reserve a pair.

Measurements look small. Is it typical to go 1 size up? Never owned Ooe's. 

size up 2. I am a 32 and I had the 01s in size 34.

Edited by goodrain

^ That’s right it seems, +2 from your usual size in other comparable jeans is the general consensus on here as they shrink from tagged size.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

On 1/16/2022 at 1:07 PM, aho said:

FWIW, Ooe is taking reservations of intent to buy the new 01 cut with O.A-XX4 fabric through the end of January. Not sure if they've already filled all available spots but DM/email them directly and you can hopefully still reserve a pair.

Thanks for the heads up!  I messaged them yesterday on Instagram and was able to reserve a pair.  

On 1/16/2022 at 12:07 PM, aho said:

So bummed I missed this! I literally messaged Ooe the day before they started taking reservations to see if I could pay in advance for a pair of size 33. On Jan 31st I saw their post stating that reservations has closed. I messaged to see if I could still reserve a pair and they responded I can’t. I wish I would’ve had alerts turned on this thread. I literally have the worst luck, as I’ve been waiting a year to purchase a new pair of Ooe jeans. Oh well, such is life.

5 hours ago, landof19 said:

So bummed I missed this! I literally messaged Ooe the day before they started taking reservations to see if I could pay in advance for a pair of size 33. On Jan 31st I saw their post stating that reservations has closed. I messaged to see if I could still reserve a pair and they responded I can’t. I wish I would’ve had alerts turned on this thread. I literally have the worst luck, as I’ve been waiting a year to purchase a new pair of Ooe jeans. Oh well, such is life.

Check Ooe's fb and ig -- there are some possibilities left, I guess.

6 hours ago, Talan said:

Check Ooe's fb and ig -- there are some possibilities left, I guess.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I double checked and the message I sent to Ooe was on 1/9 and they started taking reservations on 1/7. Because I didn’t request a specific size in my message there was some confusion. Long story short, they were able to squeeze me in for a size 33! 

Wait you only wore these for 6 months? How often? These are crazy good!

5 hours ago, busterthehuman said:

Wait you only wore these for 6 months? How often? These are crazy good!

Much appreciated, really just getting started though! I wear them every day, but usually walk around 3 hours a day with little sitting (stand up desk, dog walks, general WFH lol)

17 hours ago, aho said:

Much appreciated, really just getting started though! I wear them every day, but usually walk around 3 hours a day with little sitting (stand up desk, dog walks, general WFH lol)

Oh excellent. Wish I had the discipline to wear my denim this often. I end up throwing on fatigues too often - but I'm glad there's others like yourself that are dedicated to make theirs look this good.