Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

i know its uncommon, as ive abused some 1945s much more than 30 minutes of skateboarding. luckily, i had a needle and some thread, and the problem has seemed to fix itself

definatly a stitching issue... unless i fell on my ass and somehow put eenough pressure on the stitching to break it... both lines...

nah... stitching issue.

does one know whether the canes shrink to the label size or if they shrink from the the label size. I have read conflicting copy.

On self edge site it says the one wash are about an inch under the label size after one wash.

I am currently wearing a pair of lee repro by edwins , hair on the hide.. and im looking at getting some raw scanes but not sure on sizing specifics. I would like them to measure 34 after wearing them for a while. All my other jeans always stretch to 36 as i don't wash them that often maybe i should change that.

^wow. what a damn trade. show the blue bloods somewhere. how do they look?

gave the blue bloods away... size 29 was too small for me. strangely, they still sag like a motherfucker on my friend who i gave them to... look good on him for his style.

That's a good fit. What size are they?

SC_Strip.png

My Okis. Sized down 1 on these. It was a tight fit but in 2 weeks it came to a comfortable fit. Not much wear since I have been putting more time into my FH3001 and shorts, but these are my favorite pair.

No Hot soaks

No wash

2-3 months of wear.

Color is a little lighter. I'll take better pictures in a couple of months.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, My waist size is a 29 and im looking into a pair of 1947's. For a slim fit, would i go for an (already soaked) size 28 that will eventually stretch another size? I'm mainly looking for a slim fit, and im guessing the straight leg is pretty much the same;) Thanks.!

First of all, sizing down won't make you look slimmer with the jeans. If you want slim, go with the self edge x sugar canes. If you want to size down, go ahead, it'll just be some few days or weeks of pain before it stretches out to a comfortable fit. I sized down on the okinawas hoping it would be a slim fit, but as you can see it is not. If you're hoping that sizing down 1 so it can taper, it won't. It's a straight fit. The waist only shrinks, but I guess it'll give you a better straight silhouette?

one wash is that it already washed the jeans once. LOL. they got the shrinkage out for you.

raw means it never touched water.

Hinoya takes paypal now and ships overseas (not sure if they do it through Rakuten though). Otherwise, I ordered mine from Milwaukee (mil-mil.net), which isn't a part of Rakuten but they still offer great service.

very glad to hear hinoya ships to US. been wanting the persimmon dyed okis, but not finding any way to get them w/out proxy fee.

thanks

Felt like quoting these...lovely...

They are just so evenly worn in.

Not a terrible fade what so ever... they seem like they've had a hard long life. Haha.