Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

does anyone have the history preservation description of the sc40400n archived?

Well it isn't from HP, but here is the Google-translated 40400n description from Hinoya :)

"The sugar millet denim of the SUGAR CANE brand which becomes fixed completely. Being the apex, former times dyeing. It is this indigo dyeing denim which uses technique. And, Awa to follow to the correct indigo denim Ryukyu indigo denim, the Hawaiian product. The correct indigo dyeing denim joined to line-up. As for this correct indigo dyeing denim the right twill sugar millet denim of 14.25oz.

So, in spite, while being like rope dyeing, the white impression is expressed to also the unevenness impression and indigo dyeing of dyeing the craftsman/teacher of the dyeing craftsman with technology,

It is the correct indigo sugar millet denim which wearing about is packed and can enjoy the shield falling. Usually, it is this indigo dyeing which dyes to the core, but this time, it has become the one which can enjoy the shield falling. The deer leather patch and the indigo dyeing which represent the Hawaiian court.

The rice it is attachment the scarf of [paraka] cloth, and the Hawaiian shirt 'KIMONO DESIGN' print which were made with the thread.

It is finished in the one where you can feel the prejudice of the sugar cane e.g., it does.

* This jeans have used the denim which was made from cloth of the twill which designates the sugar millet as the raw materials. The unique fragrance does the sugar millet denim, (sweetly - to be, the soap??? Fragrance). It keeps taking smell gradually. With you think, but because first the fact that the fragrance does excessively it is feature of this denim, please acknowledge. The sugar millet seems that is good to also the skin, (the ^^). "

I want to see ddml's ass too. Post pics man, id also like to see just how much slimmer the ryukyuais are.

yeah I'd like to see how the ryukyuais look as well on. im seriously considering getting a pair of these as ive been looking at getting a some natural indigo canes for sometime now.

from the photos ive seen of them online, youre right they do look slimmer than the other special canes which is what i especially like about this model.

I've been looking at those Union Star ones. Good price and I'm liking the cut (though won't know until I've tried on a pair). Not so liking those star arcuates (backstiching, what's the proper term for these?). If I do ever get these jeans, they've got a date with the thread picker.