Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Damn.

I am in Tokyo for a short time visiting the pops and what the fuck. Last year all the shops were loaded with the SC40302 Persimmons and Green Teas...but now they are all sold out.

Or not in my size, but mostly sold out, only 31s left. :( I did however find some of the weird deck short versions of the green tea and persimmons, but again, not in my size. :(

Take any pic's of those deck shorts?

Damn.

I am in Tokyo for a short time visiting the pops and what the fuck. Last year all the shops were loaded with the SC40302 Persimmons and Green Teas...but now they are all sold out.

Or not in my size, but mostly sold out, only 31s left. :( I did however find some of the weird deck short versions of the green tea and persimmons, but again, not in my size. :(

hey guys, so I got the recycled denim sweet jeans sc model off self edge. I love them. heres some pics, this is about the second day of wear. Im about 5'10.5, 185 pounds. I dont do well with skinny jeans, these are a real good straight fit. I'll obviously post fade pics as they happen;

DSC_1077.jpg

DSC_1080.jpg

DSC_1075.jpg

DSC_1082.jpg

tried to get a pic of the slub, did my best

DSC_1085.jpg

the structure of the denim looks really nice..make sure to wear them hard..

Im planning on it. Im mormon and going on a mission for two years beginning within the next 4 months. I plan on taking them wherever I go and wearing them as much as I can. they'll get beat, dont worry.

if you got those hemmed would you lose the logo at the bottom of the jean. or does it go all the way up the inside of the leg?

they go all up the leg, that stamp just happens to be right where I cuff them. theyre all along the inside and stuff. theyre really tight haha

I think ill go with this one listed on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130313321440&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

And ill try to grab an okinawa later on.I just dont have the balls and the stuff to rock this jean yet lol.

quick 45 pic...most underrated denim that sugarcane ever produced

3671218746_4f76f8ddc8.jpg

Nice shot...I would love some detail shots. The 45s are the Leepros correct? If so, I would love to track down a pair myself. +rep

I have a pair of LVC 1947s and I'm looking into getting something from Sugar Cane for my next pair. I realize the Hawaii and Okinawas are modeled after the 47, but how similar are they? I sized up on my 47s so they're a little roomy.

Finally, what's the consensus on the SC 1966? I like what few pics I've seen, but it doesn't seem like many people here have them.

EDIT: Realized the Okinawa/Hawaii comparison question is done to death.