Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

anyone has a fit pic of SC40601??? are they the slimest slack denim?

Here you go, http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc40601/

I'd love to know how the slack denim fades. Anyone have a pair?

edit: I guess this provides a glimpse at what they'll look like, but hard washes always look ugly to me.

I went through as many pages as I could but would like to jump on this sale.

I wear a 33 in Uniqlo, 34 in Supreme chino's and god knows what in APC since I can no long button my size 29 Rescues.

Can anyone recommend me a size in both the one wash and raw 1947's?

I'm leaning towards 34 in the raw and a 33 in one wash but truly don't know much.

Many thanks!

I went through as many pages as I could but would like to jump on this sale.

I wear a 33 in Uniqlo, 34 in Supreme chino's and god knows what in APC since I can no long button my size 29 Rescues.

Can anyone recommend me a size in both the one wash and raw 1947's?

I'm leaning towards 34 in the raw and a 33 in one wash but truly don't know much.

Many thanks!

I got the 33 one wash SC47 and when i first got them they really measured 32 so i had to suck it up for a bit (as in suck in stomach and pull in top button pain) but now after a couple of months of wear they finally stretched out to 16.5 ish so 33 for me was like a regular straight fit tho imm 5'10.5 and 165lbs

So tempting, cause I bought mine slightly used.....although I did just get 66s and I'm in the fullcount contest.

People should be ALL over this.

Im in the FC contest as well but an opportunity like this doesnt come too often ! I would buy and even just stock it uptil FC is over man ! take out a loan or something haha ! Only reason im not buying another SC47 is because im still working on the pair i bought last year they are some tough faders, however i dont do much strenuous work in them

I got the 33 one wash SC47 and when i first got them they really measured 32 so i had to suck it up for a bit (as in suck in stomach and pull in top button pain) but now after a couple of months of wear they finally stretched out to 16.5 ish so 33 for me was like a regular straight fit tho imm 5'10.5 and 165lbs

Thanks!

I actually ordered the 33 one wash and after what you wrote think I should have gone for the 34...Damn.

I really gotta be more patient and wait for responses.

any idea of how to get this discount if I was in sydney australia?? can someone help us out and PM me a code??

I would also very much appreciate if somebody would PM me the code. I live in Europe and can send an SMS to the short number on the flyer.

Thanks in advance.