Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

haha... and wtf is the point of any of that?! lolz, congrats, I guess.

I'm looking for a pair slightly looser in the thighs with a slightly smaller leg opening than my FH f310's, I should get 710's right? How should I size in comparison to my FH size and is there still the lot sizing issue to worry about if I'm trying to go off BiGs measurements? tnks.

I'm looking for a pair slightly looser in the thighs with a slightly smaller leg opening than my FH f310's, I should get 710's right? How should I size in comparison to my FH size and is there still the lot sizing issue to worry about if I'm trying to go off BiGs measurements? tnks.

because at first i was like fuck the hot soak but then i kindof gotten annoyed of the looseness of em so i soaked em....

You are pretty much right. The 710's might have a slightly higher rise too, but im not positive. Id reommend you size up one or stay with the same waist as your flat heads. Good luck

wow, those 710's are really popular right now. i applied to the local "premium denim" store here in town, and the guy( who didn't hire me) had on a pair of 710's. i think i intimidated him when i told him exactly what jean he had on just off a glance. well, that and the samurai denim wallet i made. i should've never shown him the silver selvage on the inside...fucked up part is i would've taken the time to make him one if he had given me the job!

does anyone know if 2nd still has lot#10's left in the 500xx's because i couldve sworn i seen a post on here where someone thought they were getting lot10s but they turned out to but 11s.

Do you have a super tiny waist?

I got a pair of lot 10 s0500's in a size 31 that we're from 2nd a few weeks ago.

Painful first few hours.

Do you have a super tiny waist?

I got a pair of lot 10 s0500's in a size 31 that we're from 2nd a few weeks ago.

Painful first few hours.

uh lets just say im wearing a pair 5000's in a 31 after the soak. and fortunately it only took about 30 seconds to get the last button on. it still hurts regardless.

*damn im so glad i soaked em they look way better than i had expected

I got these s710xx about a month ago and only put in a few weeks of wear. The previous owner hot soaked these and being lot 10, they went from a tagged 31 to a 30. I sized down 2-3 on these and after a few days of bruised hips they've finally stretched to a measured 32". I'm hoping they'll stretch out at least one more inch though.

SamuraiFit.jpg

SamuraiFit2.jpg

trust the kid, the 19 oz sam denim stretches out considerably upon consistent wear. so much so that if you wear them for a few months and then (boiling)hot soak them, you'll really know what i mean. it also softens up considerably. i cant believe how popular the 710 cut is now. they must be nogami-san's hottest seller right now. good jean...

I got these s710xx about a month ago and only put in a few weeks of wear. The previous owner hot soaked these and being lot 10, they went from a tagged 31 to a 30. I sized down 2-3 on these and after a few days of bruised hips they've finally stretched to a measured 32". I'm hoping they'll stretch out at least one more inch though.

SamuraiFit.jpg

SamuraiFit2.jpg

thats a nice fit

newbie here to seek senior's advice.

i do not know why should soak the denim before wear.

can i actually wear it to the max and wash when i feels like later?

whats the difference from both method...?

nope, didnt mean anything by it, just noticing a trend i already knew would develop. those new low rise joints are gonna blow here soon too. just watch. i was going to buy the 710's myself, but the thoughtof slim 19oz. denim made my nuts cringe. loving those s001jps.

does soaking the denim before wearing apply to most of the raw denim?

like skull or flathead?

if i were to size down, should i still soak it? it's gonna be hell to get myself in after the soak.

please enlighten me... thanks.

Does anyone know when the next planned 21oz release is coming out of Samurai?

And maybe what cut it will be in this time?

I wish they just made them year round. I know the denim is incredibly hard to make.