Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

and twf is this?

coming_soon.jpg

Yeah, I saw that the other day and it confused the heck out of me.

It doesn't show any photos besides that one and I can't directly read Japanese.

New series???

a very brief summery of what it says on the Samurai "Yamato" series ad.

Its the first of the new "Yamato" series, with new ”yamato tamashi" (yamato spirit) 15oz selvage denim, with new arcs and tabs, new design on the patch and silver (I'm assuming just the color silver) buttons and rivets.

I am wondering that too regarding the S0610LX, I notcid after they recieved them BiG changed the measurements.

going by the new measurements and the expected shrinkage of 0.5" it appears you lost an extra inch? this is good, I was hoping the 28's to have a sub 11" upper thigh, but when BiG changed the measurements to 12" and only meantioned half an inch of shrinkage I was super leary.

anyone else who has soaked have they noticed that much?

We need more pics. No flash this time. I'm gonna wash these in about 2 weeks then get the inner thighs repaired shits about to blowwwwww out. Expect these to get even more busted up as I start sculpture classes next week :cool:

357hruf.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

This is how they looked back at the 2 month mark with barely a month of wear (they're @ about 6-7 months now)

IMG_9093.jpg