Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

0500xx sz 34

I've had them about a year now and worn maybe 7 or 8 solid months. I just had a major yard day in them so I gave them a wash last night. 4th wash I think.

Wore them today and this is how their looking...

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

Th true color is probably some where between the close-ups and the full pics.

I just noticed that on the coin pocket of my s5000vx, you could see the selvage poking out at the sides. I've never seen this done on any of my other jeans and was wondering if anyone else's samurai's have this going on. Is this a common "feature" of a sam?

My 710s and 5000s had it. Every Sam I have seen had it. Like Knugget said the FC contest jeans have it as well. I still don't know why though. I haven't seen an original with this 'mistake' on them. I would love to know the reason.

My 710s and 5000s had it. Every Sam I have seen had it. Like Knugget said the FC contest jeans have it as well. I still don't know why though. I haven't seen an original with this 'mistake' on them. I would love to know the reason.

miznation posted why it's like that in the I'm having a pair of jeans made for me... thread. It was originally a mistake that was a sign showing that the jeans were made hastily. but when repo companies noticed this, they started to do it to replicated that look instead of it being a mistake.

I'm 99% sure that's the reason. If not, it's definitely worth it to check out that thread for that answer and pure awesomeness.

Rome,

Could you give me an idea of how much your 710x2nd shrank after the initial wash? Also, how much stretching are you experiencing. I am a natural 32.5 waist with about 23.5" thighs and dont want these to be too small post soak. obviously, i also want them to stretch to around 12.25" in the thigh and around 32.5-33 in the waist. if these are smaller, i might have to go with the good ol' 19oz eventhough i love the weight of these.

Thanks

New S0500's from 2nd. Realized I couldn't make it any further into summer wearing my 710's - too friggin hot - couldn't wait for the Sammy contest to materialize either. 2nd ships fast, and they hemmed a little off for me. Pumped to have the arcs and tabs, cool fan too. And yes they mark down value if you ask.

2cicgg9.jpg

New S0500's from 2nd. Realized I couldn't make it any further into summer wearing my 710's - too friggin hot - couldn't wait for the Sammy contest to materialize either. 2nd ships fast, and they hemmed a little off for me. Pumped to have the arcs and tabs, cool fan too. And yes they mark down value if you ask.

whatd u tell them to mark down to?

Nice, I wish I had arcs/tabs on mine. Fit pics?

Fit and progress of Geishas- mobile phone quality :/

Been wearing in roatation for six months. One initial soak, no washes

geishaI.jpg

geishaII.jpg

geishaIII.jpg

geishaIV.jpg

geishaVI.jpg

geishaV.jpg

I'm looking to buy my first pair of sammies, probably 710xx. Any suggestions on sizing? I'm 6', 160lbs, true waist about 32-33". General consensus seems to be to buy true to size, so I'm thinking a 32?

Btw, this is a friend's account. Mine keeps getting caught in some registration trouble.

Samurai S5000VX Bought 10 months, but took the summer off so 8 months of wear. Washed hot no soap inside out and hot dried before wear.

Never washed again until first wash last week, delicate cycle with Woolite.

They're getting there . . . must . . . wear . . . . more

L1020897.jpg

L1020902.jpg

I'm looking to buy my first pair of sammies, probably 710xx. Any suggestions on sizing? I'm 6', 160lbs, true waist about 32-33". General consensus seems to be to buy true to size, so I'm thinking a 32?

Btw, this is a friend's account. Mine keeps getting caught in some registration trouble.

I spent ages looking at this site for info, and decided to go with true to size. Wear a 31 in Japanese brands like PBJ 005 and SDA 103, so figure they'll at least be similar.

Have a pair of S0500xx in 31 waiting at the DHL depot for me, so here's hoping. I'm actually hoping they're a bit baggier than the others, but whatever. I'll let you know how I get on.