Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

You appear to be exactly the same dimensions as me. Scary. I was considering S0510's but now I've decided. There's a big part of buying denim I hate which is the apprehension of whether they will look okay on my scrawny body.

Totally agree with you, especially when you're not looking for a slim fit and just a straight silhouette. Scrawny legs FTL

I have similar weird dimensions. Where my navel is around 28.5" and where I like my jeans to sit is 31.5". So I can actually wear really small sizes for higher rise jeans and bigger sizes for medium rise jeans. Makes it difficult to buy depending on the cut....

Can't wait to try out some jeans at Take 5 and hopefully find the right fit. Will take some of the guess work out of the way.

theyre pretty much true to size. its a sz 31.

I have a hard time picking sizes for denim because im skinny as fuck

but i think my waist is kinda big compared to other skinny people

i'm 6'2" and 140lb but i have like a 30 waist :/

lol im almost the same size as you but i went size 30. 6"0" 145lbs.

and mine fit exactly like yours, i dunno if i should keep them or sell them.

are you satisfied with your s0510's after 1.5 years?

yes i am very happy with them but u know theres always regrets

17 months is a lot of time so i wish i considered more about the fitting rather than simply having good denim back then. if you just got them and youre not happy with the fit, i think its better to trade them for something that fits better for the long end. youre gonna be wearing them all the time so why do that with something you dont like :D

So after reading the whole Samurai thread from page 1, I have a few questions.

Im about to order a pair of s710xx and s710bk from 2nd and im im curious to know if any of you who have ordered these jeans from them recently have gotten either lot 10 or 11? I suppose I can just ask them to send me lot 11

The thing im really confused about is the sizing and i need some help, I hope someone can help me out. im naturally a size 28 actually like 28 and 3/4ths and I bought the apcs new standards in size 26 and they stretched to a 29 by me wearing them on my hips. my thighs and legs in general are pretty skinny and my apc ns's had a loose slim fitting ( not sure if thats even a way to describe how jeans fit) and if the 710s are a little bit slimmer I wont mind, but im not looking for a skin tight slim fit jean just something slim fitting. here are a few pictures of the new standards:

img0127jp9.th.jpg

img0133hv3.th.jpg

img0136rm7.th.jpg

img0135di6.th.jpg

Im not sure if I should order the 710s in size 28 or 29, im looking for a slim fit that’s not skin tight, so im thinking I should go with size 28. also from reading the whole samurai thread i know how annoying it is when people ask about "what size to get" questions so i apologize ahead of time. so can someone please give me some advice?

Im about to order a pair of s710xx and s710bk from 2nd and im im curious to know if any of you who have ordered these jeans from them recently have gotten either lot 10 or 11?

email them and ask, just keep it simple. i had an experience where i had forgotten to ask them and we started emailing and they lost my mapyment and .... it turned out OK (will be using pirates from now on), but my point is just ask them first.

super kill, you want the 710, but what size i cant recomend since all bodies are different. idealy jeans are best bought after trying on. but since thats impossible, find a jean that fits you well, record the specs, and use as a base to get the jeans you are ordering as close as possible( post soak specs) i hope this helps.

Im about to order a pair of s710xx and s710bk from 2nd and im im curious to know if any of you who have ordered these jeans from them recently have gotten either lot 10 or 11? I suppose I can just ask them to send me lot 11

The thing im really confused about is the sizing and i need some help, I hope someone can help me out. im naturally a size 28 actually like 28 and 3/4ths and I bought the apcs new standards in size 26 and they stretched to a 29 by me wearing them on my hips. my thighs and legs in general are pretty skinny and my apc ns's had a loose slim fitting ( not sure if thats even a way to describe how jeans fit) and if the 710s are a little bit slimmer I wont mind, but im not looking for a skin tight slim fit jean just something slim fitting. here are a few pictures of the new standards.

Im not sure if I should order the 710s in size 28 or 29, im looking for a slim fit that’s not skin tight, so im thinking I should go with size 28. also from reading the whole samurai thread i know how annoying it is when people ask about "what size to get" questions so i apologize ahead of time. so can someone please give me some advice?

It was lot 11 when i ordered mine about 2 months ago. you should get a 28. because the 28 and 29 have the exact same measurements besides the 29 being 1 inch bigger i the waist.

i bought a pair of samurai 21oz s5000vx and i sized down one from my natural waist 32" to a tagged size 31. i haven't even soaked them yet and these things are killing my waist and are extremely tight when buttoned. will it ever stretch out to a larger waist measurement even after soaked? should i just let these go and get my true size 32?

i bought a pair of samurai 21oz s5000vx and i sized down one from my natural waist 32" to a tagged size 31. i haven't even soaked them yet and these things are killing my waist and are extremely tight when buttoned. will it ever stretch out to a larger waist measurement even after soaked? should i just let these go and get my true size 32?

i believe the 21oz doesnt stretch or shrink very much. your best bet would be to get sz 32.

my s710bk19oz. I soaked these sept. 4 and started wearing them a little after that, so this an almost 3 months update.

pc010078rv3.jpg

If these combs son't move in an upcoming wash/soak, I think they'll turn out great:

pc010080kr9.jpg

not a very flattering angle, but shows the color and fading pretty accurately:

pc010082xy4.jpg

They will most likely get a soak or wash later this month...