Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Awww, they looked really nice on you though.

Yeah I agree - you probably have one of the best 0500 fits I've seen. If I were you I would definately stick with them... You're call though

Here are my s0500xx at ~3months

6ypd20.jpg

I soaked them twice, and about 2 weeks ago my girlfiend and I got in a fight at the beach and she threw them into the ocean to fuck with me.

Its just the crotch/hip/thigh area of the jeans are so weird fo rsome reason. idk..maybe i'll hold onto them for a week ro so and think abotu it.

possible trade for a pair of Samurai 710BK sz 32? :]

I think if its how they feel that's bothering you I wouldn't worry about it too much. Cosmetically they look awsome and are a perfect fit and it would seem logical that the feel of the fit will just follow with time. I too have had a few pair of jeans where at first I didn't like the fit but after a few weeks - a month it all just stretches around and fixes itself.

just my 10 pence worth :P

yeah...ughhh lol. I remember looking through the Samurai contest thread and reading from alot of people complaining about the fit around hips/thighs/crotch.

Well...i put them up on Supermarket for sale or trade for 710BK or Eternal 811 cuz maybe the fit on those might be something more close to what I'm looking for...but if I dont get any good offers, I'll hold onto these until I'm finish with my Oni Blue's.

It was pretty sunny outside so i figured i'd take a few pics, theyre coming along nicely.

S5031766.jpg

S5031770.jpg

S5031767.jpg

S5031778-1.jpg

I love how they turn a really blue color - rather than brown/blue. i'll soak them again in june. maybe wash..

meta good shit. Seems as if she did you a favor. I'm liking the colors on those.

raii Are you wearing those everyday? Seems like you ojnly have creases with only 1.5 months in.

yeah i wear them everyday, they are starting to fade in the whisker region and some in the combs but i guess the pic didnt pick it up :(

from the "how do jeans fit" thread

probably wont get to break these in for a while. still working on some jins and tasukis

s5000fitpicqk7.jpg

pre soak measurements

waist 31

front rise 10.5

back rise 13.5

thigh 11.5

knee 8.5

hem 8

inseam 36

s5000 cut

initial impressions are i think these either feel tighter than a 31 or ive gained a little weight since i last bought a new pair of jeans. not sure if samurai fixed their sizing issue, but these are about on par with the 0500 that i ended up selling. wanted this cut more. inseam is only a 36 raw. fine for me but i dont know about for others. overall im pretty happy with these, but well see after a soak which i dont plan to do anytime soon.

this is a very noobish question, but what does the XX in the model names mean? does it stand for xtra-heavy weight or something? sorry, but my e-time is short, and im not going to the small questions thread. neg rep if necessary...just answer the question.

^^ the man is right, XX traditionally stands for hidden iron rivets (in relation to the back pockets at least...)

chan, what about em did you like more than the 0500s? I'm trying to figure out the difference in cut, cause from what I remember frm your 0500 pic, they kinda look the same!

beats, did you wash them 0500s with the construction paint in the end?