The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

The fit looks great to me.

Also not too thight, just perfect

Perfect fit as well

Perhaps it's just bad light? My SG are greycast type

Has anyone ordered anything from Klax-on on Rakuten ? I ordered something a week ago and haven't heard anything from them. They haven't answered my emails either. My card has not been charged but if they do not have what I ordered in stock I would rather just go ahead and purchase it somewhere else instead of waiting. Any way just was wondering if any one else has purchased from there and if it usually took a couple weeks to ship.

No worries.... :) I supppose you've got the order confirmation email from Rakuten already

The last time I ordered from Klax-on, it took 5-6 days before they shipped the jeans( c/o with 1-2 working days from most other Rakuten shops). It had probably got something to do with the extra time they needed to process the international credit card or something

Wow great pics, already rusty rivets!

It seems taht you're a fast fader.

Very promising

Can't wait for more updates over the next few years!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

wish Strike Gold's weren't so slim. They look great everyone. Im even coming around to the mud weft dyed version.

I just got a pair of SG3105 this week and didn't find them all that slim. I tried a pair of Flat Head 3009 in a similar size and couldn't even get them past my tights. My 3sixteen SL-100x are also much slimmer.

Edited by elmcitizen