shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^jersey gets it.

and for the record, i stole (not bought) my nb's when i was 14. so anyone who bought them in the last 9 years is a (hype) sucker

Edited by fobsquad

My only NB's are white/gray/navy 390's and they don't really emanate hype. They're more like, NB beat Nike for the product placement in Forrest Gump. Nov Spur said it all, a comfortable shoe is a comfortable shoe.

razor bumps on my upper lip, hating this right now

had a big old white puss the whole day @ the office

and now its like a black bruise

i hate shaving

The middle right section of my neck, no matter how gingerly i try, (cap) will always (cap) bleed. fuck! time to try safety razors.

when you get the potato chip that's too big for your mouth so you have to break/bite it in half and crumbs get fucking everywhere.

Fucking nature valley bars, man. same issue. Crumbs all over the place as soon as you bite it.

break it inside of the bag yo

Holy shit.

When girls are complaining about absolutely nothing and they ask "you know what i mean?" hell no i don't know what you mean, i don't care if my friend thinks he's cool because of his new hair color and extensions.