shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I fucking hate when I go out and get back home at like 4-5 in the morning drunk as fuck, raid my fridge and plan on sleeping in until like 2 but wake up at ten because my body is so used to waking up early.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I fucking hate when I go out and get back home at like 4-5 in the morning drunk as fuck, raid my fridge and plan on sleeping in until like 2 but wake up at ten because my body is so used to waking up early.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

come back here when you have been doing that for years and can't wake up early anymore at all...

Professor is takin roll. Calls my name i raise my hand. Professor calls another name girl says here. Professor calls yet another name and this bitch jumps up and says ready. Oh so you think you're better than everyone because were just here but you're ready? Fuck you.

dudes that make out with their girlfriends in the gym. on the machine you want to use.

Hahaha I would fuck shit up if that were to happen to me.

I really hate kids that wear tapout shirts and talk about how they fight people at parties (this is a group of fools at my gym..). They follow that shit up with a step by step re-enactment of the fight with piss poor technique. It's only a matter of time before those idiots get curb stomped.

Hahaha I would fuck shit up if that were to happen to me.

I really hate kids that wear tapout shirts and talk about how they fight people at parties (this is a group of fools at my gym..). They follow that shit up with a step by step re-enactment of the fight with piss poor technique. It's only a matter of time before those idiots get curb stomped.

hard to hold the chuckle and i usually chort in front of them.

so these two dudes owe me $200 total. one of them been telling me for 2 months now that he'll transfer them as soon as possible and other dude keeps burning up before he can repay me. i'm in money need, i made a bid on a dries van noten shirt that got accepted, but now i need the money to fulfil payment. we're talking 20 dollars or something. and this weekend i got invited to meetup with this delicious blonde shawty with perfect double d tits, and i wanted to impress her with that shirt (lol)

fuck this shit man i need that money for drinks too. ARGH. and now the shirt probably wont arrive till the weekend and i have to wear some random other shirt

shit im about to be in that same situation trying to get this supreme coaches jacket by next week or something so I can stunt when i go out of town.

Also, if this other dude hits me up about this varsity ima' really be broke. gonna see if I can pay in installments...

I hate when hella people follow you on tumblr over the dumb stuff but don't actually appreciate your original content or posts you put effort into. Also, I hate when a hot chick follows you and you look through her archive and its full of stupid .gifs, memes and reblogs of tatted up dudes wearing snapbacks and Jordans & just photos of herself. ugh...

Edited by AYIYI

i hate my face structure sometimes. it is on the long side and when i have an expressionless look, people mistake it for being mad/sad/angry something pessimistic. but when i smile, :D

though the con outweighs the pro. i've been told i look like alan ruck even though i'm asian

cameronincar1.jpg

(not as long as mr. ruck...but elongated oval)

432233_396893077004339_100000509517296_1580352_997556077_n.jpg

This dumb bitch. YOU GOT YOURSELF MAD DRUNK AND FUCKED A DUDE. GET OVER IT YA DUMB SHIT.

Edit: fucking 12 000 shares and counting? the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck (on facebook)

On top of being a dumb beezy, she has terrible handwriting. she's just finding an excuse to get out of being called slut.

really??

you think its ok to root someone who is completly smashed, incapable of making an informed decision?

fuckin cavemen