shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I've never had eye floaters much in my life and they would always go away or be very small, but since yesterday this fucking GIGANTIC one decides to show up unannounced.

I can see it whipping around like its fucking spider man or a tether ball or some shit. asfavdfbstgbsdfgvdfghftmjjfgfns >=[

i have an old samsung phone i think i need to get a smart phone but i think it might be too addictive

exactly this

my phone is actually one of the cingular phones that were recalls, apparently because a good amount of them sparked and.. caught on fire?

everytime i listen to death grips' "culture shock" it makes me not want a smart phone

i should say fuck smartphones in general, all my friends and co workers do is talk about how they lost or broke theirs or they need to get a new one. i got this flip phone for free and nothing's happened to it in years.

i can tell from the neg that some iphone bro is salty. all i can say is planned obsolescence is a sucker's game.

being that dude who carpool with all the non-single women @ the office i.e. i drive my car because they don't have one

new intern today, starts next week

no car so i have to pick her up

boyfriend dropped her off today for the interview

fml

and what i love the most is driving alone in the morning when i am chilling (still wish i was in bed) w/ the radio on.

i can tell from the neg that some iphone bro is salty. all i can say is planned obsolescence is a sucker's game.

not that everyone must get a smartphone but... you're gonna keep using your amish cellphone just out of principle? seems like nose cutting/face spite

it's not like you have to buy each new one

Is it weird that I have an iphone but literally all I use it for is normal phone stuff (i.e. calling/texting) and as an ipod? My logic was that I wouldn't have to carry both any more. I don't use any of the apps or anything.

As for hatin' type shit, i don't understand the asian bros with faux hawks (or any bros in general I suppose)... shit's been played out for years.

not that everyone must get a smartphone but... you're gonna keep using your amish cellphone just out of principle? seems like nose cutting/face spite

nah I agree with his general point. fuck how smartphones have taken over errrbodys life, if we're out drinking let's shoot the shit, don't get on your fucking iphone so you can check in on foursquare at whatever bar we're at and post a photo about your drink on facebook.

nah I agree with his general point. fuck how smartphones have taken over errrbodys life, if we're out drinking let's shoot the shit, don't get on your fucking iphone so you can check in on foursquare at whatever bar we're at and post a photo about your drink on facebook.

yeah but it's possible to have a smartphone and still have social skills. with great power comes great responsibility

Tired of being told by hr people that i "wasn't enthusiastic enough" after interviews when i'm sure i went above and beyond the expectations of an interviewee. They can take their enthusiasm and shove it up their ass

I don't know. I didn't quite feel the enthusiasm there...

it's not out of principle, it just looks like a poor investment