shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fucking bullshit ebay sniping software, shit's wack man. I know it helps win and all, but I feel like the real game is waiting it out with your fingers on the keyboard for something you really want and doing it on your own. I'd love to see this kind of shit blocked somehow.

fucking bullshit ebay sniping software, shit's wack man. I know it helps win and all, but I feel like the real game is waiting it out with your fingers on the keyboard for something you really want and doing it on your own. I'd love to see this kind of shit blocked somehow.

u mad

I would never have won any eBay auction if it wasn't for snipers. I always forget about them or are asleep/out. I would hate to wait in front of my computer all stressed out, a knot in the belly, just because i could be outbid... or I would go way over the amount of money I wanted to put in the first place and then realized i don't need that thing so much.

fuck

athletic shoes need arch support, good goddamit. athletic shoes...arch support...so, together at last or what the fuck? I'm getting heel spurs from wearing this shit.

first world problem

u mad

Yes.

I would never have won any eBay auction if it wasn't for snipers. I always forget about them or are asleep/out. I would hate to wait in front of my computer all stressed out, a knot in the belly, just because i could be outbid... or I would go way over the amount of money I wanted to put in the first place and then realized i don't need that thing so much.

You're right, that's exactly why it's bullshit and it shouldn't be allowed. It's supposed to be a fucking auction, and if you really want it you should be sitting there at 4:13am with your finger on the enter button with no idea if you're overspending. I just think things like this should stay more legit and not computer automated.

You're right, that's exactly why it's bullshit and it shouldn't be allowed. It's supposed to be a fucking auction, and if you really want it you should be sitting there at 4:13am with your finger on the enter button with no idea if you're overspending. I just think things like this should stay more legit and not computer automated.

I can understand your point. It's just that for me it's more of a simple buying process than an adventure (ie i want that thing, at that price, and the fact that I may not get it is enough unknown variable for me).

I aint never won an ebay bid. It really is frustrating not winning because of snipers though. Sometimes ill message the ebay seller be like "YO IMA BUY THIS OFF YOU NOW, LEMME KNOW ILL COP IT NOW"

so far its worked for me once.

Girls at the late night watering holes who expect you to buy them a drink because they smiled at you. fuck outta here. I barely have enough to buy my own drink.

and the first guy in history who walked up to a girl at a bar and was like "hey can i buy you a drink?"

and cover charges

oh, and that t-pain song

and #menswear for bringing back that 60's movie star ivy league gentleman shit. don't they know it was cheaper to take a chick out back then.

peasant level prollems.

yeah, Now i don't see anything wrong with that. i buy people drinks too, my problem is just people who expect you to buy them a drink.

Thats like the du who comes to your house and expects you to feed him. You already know you have no problem with offering him something but say you forget one night or, you don't have anything in the fridge, or shit, you may not feel like offering this time for whatever reason and du kops an attitude because you didn't feed him.

name droppers

seconded!

also getting emails from wordpress asking you to moderate comments on your website, you initially think happy days people are actually commenting on my website and interacting with my content (go me) but 9 times out of 10 its this:

می‌گه:salam agha babak ba web loget kheylii hal kdaramaz inke ghanune copy right ro ham ejra mikonii mamnun kash hame mesee shoma budanman bache rashtam va az adsl e fanava ye tehran estefade mikonamvase manam gah godarii dc mishee valii na in ghadr fajih ke toosif kardiiishallah ke moshkelet hal beshee dada
Edited by jackg

I fuckin hate when everyone be laughing at shit when aint even that funny (and they know it aint funny). stop bullshitting. Especially in work enviroments or the classroom. You know damn well ________ aint funny, stop faking it.

i kinda hate when people find out I'm into fashion or style or whatever the fuck this is. This chick just hit me up asking me for hair advice and threw out some terms. I let her know I don't know shit about women's hair. i mean i know what i like to see on a chick but i don't know the exact name so i say shoot me some pics and well go through it together.

Dis bitch just texted me saying "for a guy into fashion and who i thought knows about style, doesn't know about hair. Im laughing"

So i respond "bitch what the fuck i look like? Vidal Sassoon? Fuck outta here….now I'm laughing"

damn, i guess that was kind of mean of me but fuck it.

I feel you.

Like im always up to help people with their style/clothing and most of my friends know im into fashion. But I dont understand these chicks that be hitting me up asking for like fucking fitness, hairstyle, self esteem advice. Im like hold up, Im good with clothing. Thats it. What the hell do I look like, Dr Phil to you? Like these chicks be complaining to me talking about they cant fit into certain stuff or their body sucks. Then fucking do something about it! exercise! go to the gym! Like im supposed to know what to do.

people need to realize that your good with clothing/style. Not self esteem advice etc. This aint extreme makeover.

Edited by AYIYI