shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fuck people who ignore calls when they know it's something important that needs to be dealt with. fuck you bro. pick up your fucking phone and handle the situation. stop being a goddam pussy.

I have a few friends who never answer the goddamn phone and would rather text like teenage girls. annoying as shit

really??

you think its ok to root someone who is completly smashed, incapable of making an informed decision?

fuckin cavemen

theres a difference between getting raped and having sex with a guy under the influence of alcohol. there are plenty of things you can do preemptively before getting smashed at a party. she could have put herself in the presence of good company therefore being able to have someone take care of her. she could have controlled her limit on how much she drank. i have a friend that have been actually raped, with no control over her circumstance. I'm all for slutwalk, I think it's a great movement, but the thing that pisses me off about her individual statement is that she's using alcohol as a scapegoat and saying we taught the rapist that it's not the "rapists" fault. please. they're both at fault. I just hate how she's trying to make it seem like it wasn't hers at all.

and I guess my last statement came off a little too harsh, I did not mean to call her a slut. it was more along the lines of calling her irresponsible.

Edited by valdizno

really??

you think its ok to root someone who is completly smashed, incapable of making an informed decision?

fuckin cavemen

I've never been a fan of your posts but this is just ridiculous. Calling me a fucking caveman... Eat shit.

I'll start off by saying, this girl had a boyfriend initially and admitted she was flirting with this one guy while getting intoxicated. It's beside the point but it shows that she's not the most loyal/well behaved people.

What annoyed me with the picture is that she tries to pass her negligence off as society's fault and not her own. It is NOT ok that some douche took advantage of her, it is NOT ok that her boyfriend hurt her physically and I absolutely respect women that stand up for themselves.

This girl is apparently super strong and a role model to people since she has no shame in admitting what she's done. If she had been drugged by someone else, this would be a completely different story.

She's allowed to feel like she's been raped, I'm not angry because of this. Taking advantage of a woman in any circumstance is terribly wrong but for her to lift the blame off of her shoulders and onto society's, I think is very irresponsible and a cry for attention/pity from people around the world.

lozinski, telling tg to eat shit is pretty much caveman behavior.

we don't know the circumstances of how the slutwalk woman became so drunk. it may not have been much different than being drugged by someone. or she may have acted irresponsibly. in either case, being left in a stairwell is not a pretty picture. i am not going to judge or praise her based on a photo of her holding a sign. i think you are making assumptions.

I don't really care about the whole situation, I was just venting with all of this Facebook propaganda going on (kony, this cwg, the kony hate..., god damn fake canada goose hate). That whole 'Do something, make a change in this world!' bullshit that people try to guilt trip you into doing while you've been doing shit throughout the year with your own incentive, not due to some gadamn video telling you to do shit.

I just feel like some women should try to protect themselves as much as they can. It sucks that they have to, but getting yourself drunk without anyone to protect you/take care of you is highly irresponsible for a person of either sex.

Im with Loz. I have literally nothing but younger girl cousins and I've told them all "just because you don't think you are, doesn't mean you aren't asking for it."

Im a black guy living in a Crip/Sureno neighborhood. If i walk out in all red, baggy ass clothes theres a chance I'm going to get harassed regardless of whether i was asking for it or not. You have to take some sort of responsibility for yourself. I have actually been offered the puss from some trashed chick (turned it down) but what if i didn't. Now I'm a rapist. but is she not a drunk girl putting herself in danger? Im not condoning the vile things some guys do but damn if you play with fire you're going to get burned. Maybe one day, we'll find a way to make fire not so hot, but until then you're gonna get burned. You dress provocatively, get plastered, act flirtatious and lose your inhibitions, theres a chance you're going to get taken advantage off.

Some girls need to figure out how to look out for themselves because by now it should be obvious that some people won't. Thats the way of the world.

Edited by dovo

Bros I think what she's trying to say is it sucks that we have a culture where some bro can fins a drunk ass girl in a stairwell and will sleep with her even if she's incoherent.

She probs is being way too serious about it and she dis put herself into that situation knowingly, or at least she should have known.

And that's probs what she's really complaining about, yeah.

But maybe, just maybe, she's complaining that we have a culture where that's ok. I would never sleep with a girl that drunk, I've turned down wasted girls before. They shouldn't drink so much that they are in danger. But I think just maybe she is saying society would be better if being that drunk didn't put her/women in danger.

I'm not saying I never did dumb shit I regretted later when drunk. Of course I have. But I wish I hadn't and I think there could be a way safer society for people rather than some bro being whoa this chick is so drunk time to sleep with her instead of saying oh shit this girl is drunk out of her mind she needs help.

That said I'm sure he was probs drunk too and it's just something she should move on from. Maybe she hasn't even thought about it that much and is being dramatic. But I mean either way if she's unhappy about something she might as well speak out it's not like she's really forcing us to listen to her.

Idk sorry no hate rambling.

I wholeheartedly agree with what everyone has said, but to clarify, I think lozinski and I "hated" on the fact that she's using society as a scapegoat for her own personal mistake.

I absolutely hate any harm that comes to women and would beat the shit out of any guy that would do that to a person, but when she says that we taught him that it's okay is pointless. Since we all have the power to to get drunk and do whatever we want, we all have the power to take preventative actions against any harm that would befall us. to bring out tangerine's point about making assumptions, I guess it's wrong of us to judge her without knowing the circumstance surrounding the even that took place.

however, when she puts the blame on society for a personal mistake, that's something I cannot agree with.

Edited by valdizno

This Kony shit is getting scary.. For my city, there are 10 000 people attending the 'April 20th Vandalism'.

10 fucking thousand people are going to be putting posters all over poor little Ottawa :'(

10 000 ill informed young youtubers.

32 million views on the youuuutube!!???

people that don't understand fucking brand mixing and matching items. then proceed to hate on you because you don't wear a brand like supreme from head to toe. It really shouldnt matter as long as the fit is good.

Edited by AYIYI

really??

fuckin cavemen

Not saying that this is in any way related to her, I'm not "saying anything here", and not saying she is at all like this. Ok...disclaimer out of the way. That being said, I've been completely, 100% shitfaced numerous times...beyond fucked up. Up until I either black out, or start to sober up (which is one of the worst feelings ever btw) for some reason I remember every single thing and could make a rational decision the whole time, especially if it was an important one. I'm not sure if anyone else is like that, and again, not saying anything about her, I just seem to be coherent enough even when I'm fucking smashed. I've never had a "holy shit bro, I did that? I don't remember anything" moment. Not saying I'd make good decisions every time, but I know what I'm doing and know what's a good idea and what isn't.

I hate when friends try to exclude you or treat you differently like your an alien or something because you don't participate in certain things. For example I dont drink/smoke so whenever i chill with some friends its like "OH HE DOESNT DO THAT" and everyone kinda treats me in this semi awkward way. wtf?

the couple friends I have that don't smoke/drink/do drugs present this self righteous persona that they are superior because "they don't need to be intoxicated to have fun", and even if it's not intentional, cast a very identifiable aura of superiority and make it obvious that they look down on people that do partake. If I know it'll be an environment including those things I'll do what I can to not invite them or hype up an event to friends that aren't into that scene because I know they won't have fun, and also that they'll do whatever they can to make sure nobody else does either.

My neighbor plied my wife's heartstrings into keeping his ex-girlfriend/good-friend's motorcycle in our garage. His wording made it seem like it was her bicycle, not her motorcycle. He did this because he wants to score a Hayabusa with the great interest loans available right now. To do so, he would need the room, which means booting his ex's shit.

Now I just heard about this. This dude is a Hell's Angels "supporter" which means he sells them helmets at cost and serves up chili at their gatherings. He's always spouting biker ethos, among which is not making moves on other guys' women. This distinctly strikes me as making a move on another dude's woman.

Hate that fucker right now.

Posted · Hidden by jyoni, March 10, 2012 - double post
Hidden by jyoni, March 10, 2012 - double post

My neighbor plied my wife's heartstrings into keeping his ex-girlfriend/good-friend's motorcycle in our garage. His wording made it seem like it was her bicycle, not her motorcycle. He did this because he wants to score a Hayabusa with the great interest loans available right now. To do so, he would need the room, which means booting his ex's shit.

Now I just heard about this. This dude is a Hell's Angels "supporter" which means he sells them helmets at cost and serves up chili at their gatherings. He's always spouting biker ethos, among which is not making moves on other guys' women. This distinctly strikes me as making a move on another dude's woman.

Hate that fucker right now.

Pretty much over it. He's displacing one friend and working obliquely on another for this, but that's how he is. She is our good friend too and she needs the help. She was pretty overjoyed and grateful about the whole thing, so it's cool.

the couple friends I have that don't smoke/drink/do drugs present this self righteous persona that they are superior because "they don't need to be intoxicated to have fun", and even if it's not intentional, cast a very identifiable aura of superiority and make it obvious that they look down on people that do partake. If I know it'll be an environment including those things I'll do what I can to not invite them or hype up an event to friends that aren't into that scene because I know they won't have fun, and also that they'll do whatever they can to make sure nobody else does either.

sounds like you have a couple pretty closed-minded friends mayne :(