shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

that one du who hits you up for the sole purpose of bragging.

Ass: Hey man whatsup? How you been?

Me: hey! not much man, you know, on that work and school grind. You?

Ass: yeaaah, I just got ahjsdkafmhsnfjnfsjkahfjshdsdfanfdsfsadfsafds

-____________-

Jealous fuckin people and especially friends. People who after having some minor experience about something/watch a show about a specific topic, suddenly know it all. I like to call these the "overnight experts." People with extremely bias opinions. Stop preaching cause noone gives a shit about what you think.

that one du who hits you up for the sole purpose of bragging.

Ass: Hey man whatsup? How you been?

Me: hey! not much man, you know, on that work and school grind. You?

Ass: yeaaah, I just got ahjsdkafmhsnfjnfsjkahfjshdsdfanfdsfsadfsafds

-____________-

this although sometimes when a du is happy you just want to tell the whole world

Jealous fuckin people and especially friends. People who after having some minor experience about something/watch a show about a specific topic, suddenly know it all. I like to call these the "overnight experts." People with extremely bias opinions. Stop preaching cause noone gives a shit about what you think.

for real fuck serial one-uppers

after you get home from shopping and you realized you grabbed the light mozarella instead of the regular one and you just know your piza ain't gonna live up to it's full potential :(

the pizza was only ok .............. :angry2:

Edited by redX

apparently everyone is a food critic nowadays.

And what the fuck is up when they critique a spot on something completely out of control of the restaurant/business? Like "we went for the allegedly good food, but didn't anticipate how much traffic there would be and how difficult parking would be :/ I would have given 4 stars, but 2 is all they get cause I had to park 3 blocks away!"

FUCK THESE PEOPLE.

when you go to help someone or pick them up, and they don't give you an address or directions till the last possible second or after you've been sitting around on the side of the road waiting for them to return a call or text.

on the same tip, when you're texting an address, put it in ONE message so the recipient can just copy/paste the whole thing into maps. Make it easy for fucks sake.

i don't have a car so i can't do all the heavy or bulky shopping for stuff i need, so if i can, i have it delivered to my doorstep. most of the time the shipping is free if it's over 20€, so it's really easy shopping online by now.

so ever since i moved here i've had a lot of small or big packages delivered and now for some reason my neighbors refuse to accept packages on my behalf when i'm not at home. fuck those asshats i never did anything wrong to them :angry:

because they're waiting for you to add the skeet supplement.

For some reason i can't stand seeing people who are mad out of shape wearing the latest and greatest fitness fits that always seem to look brand new.

Showin up to class in jogging gear and a face caked in make-up. fuck outta here. you aint foolin nobody