What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

wait. u kept in touch with that girl u met at Far East?! :eek:

Yes, yes I am. :) From the moment I had dinner with her and till my flight left, she spent every last moment with me.

Gosh how sweet huh?

And then I later learn she used to model when she was younger. :o She is so, hot hot hot! I lub my Chink girls.

today

before lunch

waywt264eq5.jpg

final home

imperial duke

united arrows

after lunch

waywt2642va9.jpg

rain drops

final home

imperial duke

united arrows

SKL cherry menthol

what happened to your legs man??

that looks so hella painful having feet pointed away from each other like that, hope it doesnt hinder your walking too much i really do.

woah so many questions for me

valhalla .. what ciggie are u smoking ? some 'high-end' foreign import ? lol

no man, it's SKL, skylite cherry menthol. it's black and looks cool, but the best thing is, it's only SGD8.30 a pack.

valhalla, what size are your dukes?

they're size 30.

val: u work at clarke quay??

no man, i work somewhere nearby. i just happened to walk to clarke quay for lunch today.

Michael Hunt thanks for the concern, that's the way my legs are. they look freaky in the picture but i think they're actually not so freaky in real life. i mean, i can do pretty freaky things with my arms. :)

Much thanks for the suit comment peoples. Finally bit the bullet after a year of umming and ahhing...

And to flip the script... I thought I'd lost these in on one of my trips... sitting in a Jordan box... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

473375703_c54ee2fef3.jpg

473361066_746f8ea5eb.jpg

473359368_7ba49da8b9.jpg

Sophnet | Supreme | DH 19** | Supreme

* hype beast mating call.

** sag that shit kids

Much thanks for the suit comment peoples. Finally bit the bullet after a year of umming and ahhing...

And to flip the script... I thought I'd lost these in on one of my trips... sitting in a Jordan box... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

473375703_c54ee2fef3.jpg

473361066_746f8ea5eb.jpg

473359368_7ba49da8b9.jpg

Sophnet | Supreme | DH 19** | Supreme

* hype beast mating call.

** sag that shit kids

I pretty much hate anyone that has those Supremes. Not because I dont like them, infact, I love them, but I just dont have a pair. Im a text book example of haterism. I hate you man...

Have a good day.

hey yo jpgm where in perth do you live? you have suprisingly nice clothes considering the fashion sense of most perth people. I used to rep sorrento (north of the river) until moving to stockholm, sweden with my girl.

hey yo jpgm where in perth do you live? you have suprisingly nice clothes considering the fashion sense of most perth people. I used to rep sorrento (north of the river) until moving to stockholm, sweden with my girl.

yeah perth isn't exactly renowned for its fashion, the shopping here is pretty average.

always a spinout to come across other perth peoples online...im in salter point dude (south, near manning)...hope sweden is treating you well :)

After lunch with valhalla...

P1030593.jpg

hot pink Mango cardigan

Topshop babydoll top

vintage military inspired brooch

Cheap Mondays

leather Chucks

polka-dot Muji brolly