What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

SuperBobo > That's a great outfit... I don't thiink it looks communist though, more like a traditional scandinavian working class outfit... With the shirt and hat.

Posting here for the first time in a while:

25407dy0.jpg

Thrift shirt

Vintage Wyler watch

Skulls 5010XX

Vintage shoes (also thrift)

the 32 deg celsius heat and almost 100% humidity can be unbearable if it's your first time in the tropics. that's why we're nocturnal.

wdyw_30.jpg

with felix and soepom, roamin around towwnnn.

You don't understand how jealous I am. And shit. Singapoh be back on da maps. This is going to be an international sufu war.

what's the make on that bike bag?

Headporter waist bag.

newc97.jpgnewc97.jpgasdasdasdasdas240.jpg

(crap photo sorry)

Mossimo

Diesel Larkee 88Z

Nike Legend

I'm happy with the jeans for now (even though I know most of SuFu and SA don't like them.. is that a gaudy wash?) but I need some more polos. I'm a bit of a chubby guy so I'm not planning on getting some ultra-expensive ultra-skinny shirt that will tend to accentuate the wrong characteristics but something that fits at least. That picture is a medium Mossimo. If I were to buy a lot of 3 or 5 of these for about $70 off of eBay, could I be relatively assured that they would fit me? I have almost no good clothing shops around me unfortunately (Target, Macy's.. Nordstrom's about 2 hours away and a H&M about 1 hour) :o

I am open to all suggestions, however.

plongin your house is the ultimate pad. you absolutely must hold a superfuture party for us at your place.

felix he's wearing a hoody cos it was a rainy all of yesterday. it'll be madness to be in that on normal 30 deg celsius days.

today for work

sansflashfq0.jpg

headporter plus tee

aa cardigan (yes it's that one)

muji houndstooth pants

chucks

piglet

+rep. The pants are dope.

I'm happy with the jeans for now (even though I know most of SuFu and SA don't like them.. is that a gaudy wash?) but I need some more polos. I'm a bit of a chubby guy so I'm not planning on getting some ultra-expensive ultra-skinny shirt that will tend to accentuate the wrong characteristics but something that fits at least. That picture is a medium Mossimo. If I were to buy a lot of 3 or 5 of these for about $70 off of eBay, could I be relatively assured that they would fit me? I have almost no good clothing shops around me unfortunately (Target, Macy's.. Nordstrom's about 2 hours away and a H&M about 1 hour) :o

I am open to all suggestions, however.

Hit the gym. Work on your shoulders, lats, and chest, and do lots of cardio. Id say at *least* 30 mins cardio per session, and then weights after. Youll broaden the top of your body to match the shrinking bottom of your body. Then go shopping.

You dont have to be skinny, just have too look even. I got big hips so I know what it can be like!

thanks hearworm

thats actually one of my style inspirations... Sometimes it seems like vintage american work wear is all there is, but european 20s-30s style is interesting aswell.

I'm slowly getting into that style as well... What's the pricing like on Linnehusets products, if you don't mind me asking? Are they available outside Sweden? Also, did you get the Red Wings locally or did you order them online? I've been wanting a pair for a long time but I'd like to try them on first...