What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

billy, sidneylo, and zehro... love ALL the fits and outfits...

billy any pictures of the wallet? how do the jeans fit? bootcutish?

zehro, jeans fit great...

Here are some pics of the wallet. The jeans are true tube legs, straight all the way down. The wallet was purchased on Melrose and was made inhouse. I've had it for a while but haven't been using it because its an awkward size. The button sits just at the top of the pockets of most of my jeans, which means the edge of the button is alwas catching. On the Mister Freedom's though the pockets aren't nearly as deep so the wallet sticks out more.

IMG_0555.jpg

You can see here the leather changing colors/indigo staining

IMG_0557.jpg

And here you can see the thickness. The leather is all pretty thick. It makes a very satisfying creaking noise when you open it wide.

IMG_0558.jpg

Running around today, so heels are definitely outta the question.

jazzdogs469.jpg

Local label zip-up capelet

Mango long-sleeved tee

Esprit pinstripe work trousers

cK for Betula

Bill, because of your leather chain i just always assumed you had a lgc wallet from your waywt pics, but i like that wallet and the different shades in leather.

I DO have a lgc wallet. One that, infact, replaced this one once upon a time. I came back to this one though, due to the thicker, stiffer leather. The LGC is supremely made, but too soft for my liking

headporter plus tee

aa cardigan (yes it's that one)

muji houndstooth pants

chucks

piglet

Can't rep you anymore, but that is so nice. Love the grey pants.

the wallet looks nice bill... just wondering if you could take a picture of you standing next time so i could see how the jeans fit over the red wings...i really want to get a pair, but i currently only have skinny jeans and am relatively sure id look goofy... just wanna see how your straight legs look...thanks!

Can't rep you anymore, but that is so nice. Love the grey pants.

thanks fab. the pants are actually white with houndstooth patterns.

cheers for the comments peoples.

tangerine - definitely agree with the 'best yet' sentiments of a few others. sweet stuff.

bizzy - your hair looks great!

rhythmandsound - very nice casual fit, diggin' it.