What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

this ain't chat edition, i dont have time to do another waywt, and i don't feel like PM'ing ppl separately so...

yannickl, i laff'd when i saw the second picture--all that branding and stuff to read, anyway, the bag really shouts and really messes up yer outfit....

cheep, i like that yer changing up the shoes, like these clarks and like yer the blk/red nikes--yesterday or the day before with the flatter darker shoes and yer sams looked weird like it was making yer feet look too small--coulda been the angle.

soepom's sl*t, tried to rep your work outfit...nice. and i also prefer flatshoes/flats&sneakers for everyday.

xcoalesce, same thing can't rep--you two are really consistent.

insomaniac, again--have to spread rep or some shit... yer laff is funny for being kinda creepy, i like the fit. :]

superstar, that top really suits you...

blargh....

number one: it wasn't cropped, that was really how the photo was taken. and number two: maybe it's just you because i don't think the watermark or even the angle made it hard to see that i was wearing a skirt a tee and a cardigan.

i expected people to be harsh, but i also expected them to have actual reasons for hating. if you hated the outfit. just say so. don't go on a charade about how the photo didn't present it.

next time. i'll make it 3 times as big just so you can SEE what i'm wearing. cool?

Welcome to the internet.

imgp2046oc5.jpg

Nbhd beinie

Stussy Jacket

Supreme Crewneck

CM Black regular jeans

Number Nine ring not shown

Nike Blazers not shown

this is dope.

i dunno if I could pull off that much black, but I think this outfit looks great.

Thanks for comments and rep received

dope fit!! details my brother......

Supreme

Nice Collective

Gama-go

Full Count

Vans jp

tangerine those sk8 hi's are sick, where/when did you score those? and how many pairs of vans are you up to now? we need a vans battle between you and termite_zee: collection pics! :)

jp Vans were picked up for me by a super friend while she was in HK. I have deliberately lost count of my Vans. And nobody can touch termitezee's collection; I can only aspire. :)

today, and out to dinner tonight...

WDYWT240407II.jpg

APC crepe soled boots

skull 5507xx

bonds t

trovata poplin button up

AA cardigan

form ring

WDYWT240407I.jpg

trickers stow

skull 5507xx

bonds t