What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

if the few guys from montreal that post here are indicative of what montreal has to offer i have to ask myself why im moving to london

Ever heard of those Japanese girls that commit suicide after moving to Paris (ah the shattering of illusions!!), want to join them in death? :P

Montréal is a fun city and there are some sharp dressers but most people dress like everywhere else, which makes people watching an often hilarious rather than awe inspiring, experience.

i thought i saw one of the few girls on here (she's friends with sidneylo and rirawin, can't remember her SN for the life of me though). she has them too, saw her post a pic in here with them on, i think? i got these at the Vans outlet in Orlando, FL last Spring. shocked hell out of me when i saw them on clearance for 50% off of $9.99 plus get one pair free. :eek: crazy. i got this pair and my sister got another pair.

they're these. fully suede. i wore them quite often when i got them a year ago then took a break from wearing them, so they're pretty beat.

2ege6hd.jpg

I also bought these for $9.99 ... But like 6 months ago. I love them.

Ever heard of those Japanese girls that commit suicide after moving to Paris (ah the shattering of illusions!!), want to join them in death? :P

Montréal is a fun city and there are some sharp dressers but most people dress like everywhere else, which makes people watching an often hilarious rather than awe inspiring, experience.

Haha, sadly that's pretty much it.

DSC00074.JPG

Shitty weather today, now have an hour off of a whole day at uni.

7am face unfit for human consumption

Lacoste

Dunlop

Ande Whall

Supra (whoring these out rather a lot lately as they're just about the best pair of shoes I can wear with a broken metatarsal)

ChaseDizzy very very nice, props for doing things on the cheap for the most part. It's much more impressive to do that than to just drop a big load at DH or whatever.

waywt042307.jpg

Thrift Jacket, Shirt, Belt

Nudie TFDBC

Adidas Stan Smith