What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

sid, holla if u want those fakie swears, there's an abundance all around me in 5 different types.

Yo plongz, is the singapocrew in December? I may be coming to Hong Kong (my first visit) in Dec, and my classmate from Singapore said it ain't THAT expensive to jet over to Singapolah...

Fuck it. I'll cop some fake swears when I get there.

Yo plongz, is the singapocrew in December? I may be coming to Hong Kong (my first visit) in Dec, and my classmate from Singapore said it ain't THAT expensive to jet over to Singapolah...

Fuck it. I'll cop some fake swears when I get there.

my trip to hongkong last june cost me about S$250 for a return ticket on a budget airline (it's a mere 3 hour flight), which is like US$165 or so. pretty affordable for sure.

not what im wearing but experimenting with a smarter look as i just got a new shirtand shoes so thought id try them out really want to get trousers tpo do the whole rolled thing ala jil sander which my inspiration for wantin to wear shoes,allow the top button as it just fukin fell off lol so gotta take to get fixed and shirt needs ironing also

IMG_0003.jpg

miu miu

skull

john white(no idea about these picked up in sale today)

nah not regular but i like the idea of wearing shoes a bit more just a change up from trainers everyday,this by no means a complete look ubove fully hashed together out of what i have in my room,bearin in mind all i own is supreme tees and shirts bsically