What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

learn to exercise man! buy a bike. I bet all your clothes would fit great if you dropped 10-20 lbs.

how would you know what he does? I'm sure you wanted to sound clever and funny but that was just very stupid and obnoxious, dumbass.

nah i dont sweat it, its the internet... :rolleyes:

just here trying to learn anyway

actually i didnt want to say anything about it but since you asked, ive been doing alot of active work, ive actually lost 25-30lbs in the last 2 months and plan on losing 30-40 more before the summer is over :D

rep for the good attitude

bobo that a sweedish army surp piece?recognise that pocket style

Yea, found it yesterday for around 10$. I put in a drawstring at the bottom, to get the silhuett better.

they had other on in a similiar style aswell, but anorak-pull over. It was really large though, but cool. Brownish buttons and thicker fabric.

insidertrading is the best dressed mofo on superfuture (no homo)

No I bring forth Seenmy magical level 46, armed with magical golden spear with immunity to all chaos magic.

Next I follow that up with the Rirawin the white mage of the kuragmon empire, holding the blessed neptune of bliss and +20 magical experience.

No I bring forth Seenmy magical level 46, armed with magical golden spear with immunity to all chaos magic.

Next I follow that up with the Rirawin the white mage of the kuragmon empire, holding the blessed neptune of bliss and +20 magical experience.

arrghggh....humm?!?!!??!?