What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:
Quote:

JAMAICAxBRASIL -

Do your JR "Californias" fit true to size.......I wear a 32-33 in Nudie Slim Jims.......are the JR's tighter than would be expected on the waist?

Thanks!

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jan 18, 2006 03:58 PM

I would say they run about 1 size small. The thing is not that they are tight at the waist but they do NOT stretch out a lot, so once you get them..that is how they will fit. I got a 30 and they fit me more like the hobokens...a 31 would have still been ultra slim but would have allowed me to wear them lower.

--- Original message by JAMAICAxBRASIL on Jan 19, 2006 07:22 AM

they do stretch about one size, but it takes a while.

erfect

Quote:

In no way am I trying to justify what I'm wearing. I love all my shit. I've never had a problem with brandnames and such. I'm not apologizing at all.

But take into consideration the hate that is constantly coming out of everybody's mouth. I don't mind it...but you guys are constantly battering kids for copping dunks or wearing too much of one thing. It's never legit.

Haha, and I guess you'd have to understand where Kixslf and I are coming from with our spending habits...we piss our money away daily (thus the "ugh, another pair of dunks"), even one of the kids at American Apparel said to us at the cash register the other day "Jesus, I see you guys in here every day, you shop here a shitload" (where the American Apparel quote came from).

Anyways, If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it...cause I'm not.

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Jan 18, 2006 09:20 PM

people'd prob. quit giving you shit if you stopped posting pictures of yourself everyday, sometimes twice, wearing basically the same outfit showcasing a different pair of dunks.

Quote:

yeah that peice is pretty ill....and yes, kelly and i spend far too much money, especielly for our age but hey fuck it. you only live once

--- Original message by kixslf on Jan 18, 2006 11:29 PM

i'm sure there are plenty of kids your age that spend more

tons of stuff for sale now on ebay: corpus, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, levi's premium, Gap, vintage etc.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

Quote:

sXXe you gonna have to flash your Amsterdam Air Maxes again.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Jan 19, 2006 03:19 PM

those arent the amsterdams,those are the new linerless ones

tons of stuff for sale now on ebay: corpus, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, levi's premium, Gap, vintage etc.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

Quote:
Quote:

In no way am I trying to justify what I'm wearing. I love all my shit. I've never had a problem with brandnames and such. I'm not apologizing at all.

But take into consideration the hate that is constantly coming out of everybody's mouth. I don't mind it...but you guys are constantly battering kids for copping dunks or wearing too much of one thing. It's never legit.

Haha, and I guess you'd have to understand where Kixslf and I are coming from with our spending habits...we piss our money away daily (thus the "ugh, another pair of dunks"), even one of the kids at American Apparel said to us at the cash register the other day "Jesus, I see you guys in here every day, you shop here a shitload" (where the American Apparel quote came from).

people'd prob. quit giving you shit if you stopped posting pictures of yourself everyday, sometimes twice, wearing basically the same outfit showcasing a different pair of dunks.

--- Original message by obsessis on Jan 19, 2006 10:06 AM

Please, show me where I posted a WDYW picture of myself more than once per day...

Last time I checked this thread was called "WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY

Thus, I post what I wore that day. Jesus...and please show me where Kixslf has had the same outfit on, with a different pair of dunks twice in one day.

You're talking out of your ass. And shop for you? What for?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Please, show me where I posted a WDYW picture of myself more than once per day...

Thus, I post what I wore that day. Jesus...and please show me where Kixslf has had the same outfit on, with a different pair of dunks twice in one day.

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Jan 19, 2006 06:36 PM

i wasn't trying to be a dick, i was letting you know why people give you shit.

but since you asked i said you post pictures of yourself everyday wearing basically the same outfit just different dunks. everytime you post it looks the same, you sitting on the bed, looking at something in your hands/listening to music/playing a guitar, wearing your levi stf jeans with a similar shirt on and a different pair of dunks. the sometimes twice, partitioned off by parenthesis, was in reference to kixself when he did that once and i wouldn't be surprised if you did since they all look the same. i am not talking out of my ass, i am letting you know why people give you shit since you were crying about it.

if i wanted to be a jerk i would be blatantly mean.

buy me something from american apparel/your dunk spot next time you are there. surprise me.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Jan 19, 2006 06:36 PM

frankie says relax.

Quote:

speak for yourself buddy, they are a-ok in my book.

--- Original message by obsessis on Jan 19, 2006 08:54 PM

I still don't understand why you insist I purchase you something. Either way, this has gotten off topic enough. I'll continue to post the same pics of me sitting on my bed...it's the only place in my room where my camera works. And people weren't giving me shit until you piped up. The other guy just said I didn't need any self justification...

Anyways, let me help you out Obsessis:

http://www.americanapparelstore.com/main.html

& You might Try For Kicks at a Descent price...

http://www.activemailorder.com/?j~&

icon_smile_shock.gif

lol...you guys need to relax.......its really not that big of a deal...and that time i posted pics twice was because i chenged to go out at night...and the clothes i was wearing earlier were soaked form the rain.....lol

-kixslf

ps...stopped by kellys and im waiting for his ass so we can go out.

really this thread is about what we wore....so lets leave it to that

cheers

have a nice night