What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

Mmmm...Green.

Shirt - Black Tee

Polo - AA (I know...I shop there wayy too much since they put one right on Campus)

Track Jacket - An old Billabong Jacket that I still really like

Jeans - Levi's 501xx STF...about two weeks in a some descent wear already

Shoes - Ugh, another pair of Dunks...picked these up for 39.98 at our local spot in Eugene.

(They've Had em' forever)

m7clrb.jpg

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Jan 18, 2006 04:34 PM

dude, you've really gotta get over constantly trying to explain the reasons for your outfit and almost apologizing. noone cares if you wear dunks or billabong or whatever, honestly, if the outfit works it works.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/ultra_v/133681598_l.jpg

i dont think i posted the picture right(how come its a link not a picture?? help please?!).. but this me and my hammie fuckin around on hate street..

me:

Walgreens Beanie

futura Tee

levisXRender Specifics

Recon backpack

TORE the fuck up puerto rico bapes..

hommie:

diesel beanie

recon Tee

PRE JAYZ evisu

Edited by ultra_V on Jan 18, 2006 at 09:18 PM

Edited by ultra_V on Jan 18, 2006 at 09:19 PM

In no way am I trying to justify what I'm wearing. I love all my shit. I've never had a problem with brandnames and such. I'm not apologizing at all.

But take into consideration the hate that is constantly coming out of everybody's mouth. I don't mind it...but you guys are constantly battering kids for copping dunks or wearing too much of one thing. It's never legit.

Haha, and I guess you'd have to understand where Kixslf and I are coming from with our spending habits...we piss our money away daily (thus the "ugh, another pair of dunks"), even one of the kids at American Apparel said to us at the cash register the other day "Jesus, I see you guys in here every day, you shop here a shitload" (where the American Apparel quote came from).

Anyways, If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it...cause I'm not.

i know some of you guys are into fit and all.. i totally respect that.. im down with that when i ride my bike, but on a day to day basis.. im more about how the denim drapes.. I THINK its ill.. yall might not agree..

but ive been seein some sick fits lately.. props to fade to black.. thaat shit is ill

ahah ill take a picture before i go riding tomorrow.. soo you guys can see the tight fit look.. with drappablity aside, i wanna wear tight fitting clothes.. but most everything i own to date is baggy and big.. i cant switch over that easily..

Quote:

In no way am I trying to justify what I'm wearing. I love all my shit. I've never had a problem with brandnames and such. I'm not apologizing at all.

But take into consideration the hate that is constantly coming out of everybody's mouth. I don't mind it...but you guys are constantly battering kids for copping dunks or wearing too much of one thing. It's never legit.

Haha, and I guess you'd have to understand where Kixslf and I are coming from with our spending habits...we piss our money away daily (thus the "ugh, another pair of dunks"), even one of the kids at American Apparel said to us at the cash register the other day "Jesus, I see you guys in here every day, you shop here a shitload" (where the American Apparel quote came from).

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Jan 18, 2006 09:20 PM

confidence is the most important part of style. your self-justification is tiring.

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Jan 18, 2006 09:20 PM

confidence is the most important part of style. your self-justification is tiring.

--- Original message by canice on Jan 18, 2006 11:35 PM

Quote: confidence is the most important part of style. your self-justification is tiring.

icon_smile_shock.gif... Oooh, so harsh. She speaks the truth though.

youwish your killin it

Edited by crisis on Jan 19, 2006 at 12:52 AM

Quote:

youwish -

What kind of shoes are those?.......they look interesting........

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jan 19, 2006 12:50 AM

diesel leather booties from about 3 years back..

they were black at one point.

It takes strength to be gentle and kind.

Quote:

i like the sweater..and whats that butterfly thingy?

i dunno what it is but it looks cool

--- Original message by ngbetter11 on Jan 19, 2006 12:55 AM

the butterfly thing is a stash pouch that clips onto your belt. it's got a skull head and studs.. pretty ill.

It takes strength to be gentle and kind.

WhoGotMeIntoThis

Quote: Shoes - Ugh, another pair of Dunks...picked these up for 39.98 at our local spot in Eugene.

get me a pair of those cheapo white green dunks in a size 10.0 and we'll call it a day. icon_smile_tongue.gif

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:
Quote:

i like the sweater..and whats that butterfly thingy?

i dunno what it is but it looks cool

--- Original message by ngbetter11 on Jan 19, 2006 12:55 AM

the butterfly thing is a stash pouch that clips onto your belt. it's got a skull head and studs.. pretty ill.

--- Original message by youwish on Jan 19, 2006 01:01 AM

Kinda looks like that leather thing from Visvim:

http://www.chapterworld.com/visvim/creaturepouch_whtcow.html

Quote:
Quote:

I don't get it... the fit of some people's jeans are atrocious!

--- Original message by cchen on Jan 17, 2006 11:39 AM

yea about that.. personally i dont like the porportions of my body.. short torso long legs.. im aware that is the fashion look... well at least the long legs are... and personally i rather not show it like that, therefore i sag.. a lot.. and wear long shirts.. there is actual reason for why i sag.. and thats it.. like it or not.. but i do.. perhaps same for some other people, maaybe not? i also like how denim drapes when its sagged correctly..

id post pictures.. but i use imageshack.. and it doesnt work.. any insight and ill commence picture posting...

yall be easy

-ultraV

--- Original message by ultra_V on Jan 18, 2006 03:43 PM

we need more posters like you to balance out the heavy fitted bias on this board. Wear your shit loose and low, why not? looks more balanced & sits more comfortable by far imo. also likin how you rolled your jeans. I do that in the summer. you dont need to apologise for wearing your shit the way you wanna. Don`t follow. Lead.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

WhoGotMeIntoThis

Quote: Shoes - Ugh, another pair of Dunks...picked these up for 39.98 at our local spot in Eugene.

get me a pair of those cheapo white green dunks in a size 10.0 and we'll call it a day. icon_smile_tongue.gif

--- Original message by Music for the Masses on Jan 19, 2006 01:04 AM

Ha, the reason I keep getting these things for so cheap is cause our local skateshop has tons of shit in stock that he's had FOREVER...he finally just let us head into the back and see what we could find. Those were the last pair of the white/greens and I've always liked em'. So I picked up those for 40 and the Black/Fog high tops for 60...I was pleased to say the least.

Anyways, Witts your shit is awesome. That hoody is on point for sure and I love those slam cities! Welp, see ya later.

Quote:

JAMAICAxBRASIL -

Do your JR "Californias" fit true to size.......I wear a 32-33 in Nudie Slim Jims.......are the JR's tighter than would be expected on the waist?

Thanks!

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jan 18, 2006 03:58 PM

I would say they run about 1 size small. The thing is not that they are tight at the waist but they do NOT stretch out a lot, so once you get them..that is how they will fit. I got a 30 and they fit me more like the hobokens...a 31 would have still been ultra slim but would have allowed me to wear them lower.

Quote:

yeah that peice is pretty ill....and yes, kelly and i spend far too much money, especielly for our age but hey fuck it. you only live once

--- Original message by kixslf on Jan 18, 2006 11:29 PM

you two should start shopping for me, i wear a size 11 shoe, size large shirts and have a 36" waist. 6'1" 190 lbs.