MilSpex

Quote:
Quote:

smiths.jpg

nothing new

--- Original message by haptronic on Jan 15, 2006 02:23 PM

nice shirt hap..

!!

p.s. king's outfit there is cool cool.. so many people just run their mouth for no reason..

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Jan 15, 2006 05:58 PM

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH THOMAS

cat1qx.jpg

"anyway saint_d, you dior overcoat is madly adore. and for KING you are trying to hard to impress, major turn off..."

dude... did you not just take pics of your actual *designer lables*??

p.s. it could be said that you are similarly "riding the hype" with your dior, yamamoto and cdg.. just on a different hype train line.

i cant see the problem in peeps wearing what the hell they like.. i guess some people need to vent all that anger they built up in their teens [hahaha] and the internet is a great place to do it right? no commitment to your word - anonymous - no risk..

Quote:

tsunami.jpg

karen walker biker jacket

fred perry X CDG polo

ande whall grifter

pro keds white canvas

--- Original message by haptronic on Jan 8, 2006 11:44 AM

YOOOO KTOTHE sorrry about that, your fit is fresh.. but i meant to reference this number.. i forgot to quote it... sorry for that slander

just to set the record straight.. from the lifestyle i live this is just something i wouldnt be able to do.. i bet the person wearin it, is lovin it. just as how i love my clothes when i roll out..

life continues..

Edited by ultra_V on Jan 16, 2006 at 04:07 AM

you dont get it do you. hype is hype,i agree.there are different types of hypebeasts. for example, the average hypebeast buys shit like pusheads,de las souls,etc. you shouldnt confuse them with the hypebeast who are doing it good wearing shit like gdeh,supreme,aNYthing,visvim,hp,w)taps,fragment,affa,zamiang,etc (too many to fuckin name) .you also need to realize that the motherfuckers wearing supreme aren't just wearing it for supreme.its a fucking lifestyle. see the movie kids.freedom,skating,not givin a fuck

cat1qx.jpg

Quote:

been a while since i posted a pic here

0112069lh.jpg

BXH shark

sugarcanes

visvim AFFA serra

mils, those wtaps jeans are dope. one of the few non-classic jeans (read: non 501 replica) that i would die for, the other being the '03 masterpiece denims that usually fetch at least 30000 yen at yahoo jp (still looking for one icon_smile_sad.gif)

--- Original message by hahnstch on Jan 12, 2006 09:00 PM

damn son boots are fuckin dope.very lucky that you got em for retail

cat1qx.jpg

Quote:

"anyway saint_d, you dior overcoat is madly adore. and for KING you are trying to hard to impress, major turn off..."

dude... did you not just take pics of your actual *designer lables*??

p.s. it could be said that you are similarly "riding the hype" with your dior, yamamoto and cdg.. just on a different hype train line.

i cant see the problem in peeps wearing what the hell they like.. i guess some people need to vent all that anger they built up in their teens [hahaha] and the internet is a great place to do it right? no commitment to your word - anonymous - no risk..

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Jan 16, 2006 03:39 AM

playhearts is the biggest label wh*re on this forum. he even got his nickname from his favourite label *so cute*

I would be fine with it if he wasnt such an ass to people just like him, but with a different style.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Quote:

you dont get it do you. hype is hype,i agree.there are different types of hypebeasts. for example, the average hypebeast buys shit like pusheads,de las souls,etc. you shouldnt confuse them with the hypebeast who are doing it good wearing shit like gdeh,supreme,aNYthing,visvim,hp,w)taps,fragment,affa,zamiang,etc (too many to fuckin name) .you also need to realize that the motherfuckers wearing supreme aren't just wearing it for supreme.its a fucking lifestyle. see the movie kids.freedom,skating,not givin a fuck

--- Original message by KING on Jan 16, 2006 04:07 AM

seconded. i am a supreme whore, because i can relate it to a lot of things in my life, not because the name supreme itself like a lot of dickheads out there. trust me how many dicks buy supreme david corio's tee without knowing who bad brains are? or the KRS hoody without ever listening to any KRS joint?

i buy a lot of visvim, wtaps, nbhd. so do i stock up on a lot of denims like sugarcane, warehouse, samurai etc. call me hypebeast if you want, i couldn't care less.

and king, yea i just realized i'm very lucky. apparently those boots weren't there before the new year. seems they restock a whole lot of shit the first day they opened in '06.

Quote: i am a supreme whore, because i can relate it to a lot of things in my life, not because the name supreme itself like a lot of dickheads out there. trust me how many dicks buy supreme david corio's tee without knowing who bad brains are? or the KRS hoody without ever listening to any KRS joint?

i buy a lot of visvim, wtaps, nbhd. so do i stock up on a lot of denims like sugarcane, warehouse, samurai etc. call me hypebeast if you want, i couldn't care less.

I wouldn't call it hypebeast. that's more like going with the true spirit of streetwear, rocking the stuff that you can relate to in life.

wish I could do that, but I work alot for the coporate sector icon_smile_dead.gif

Getsuga Tenshou

Quote:

well...this is what i wore today back at hme for alexas birthday supper at her folks house

10 dollar urban outfitters zip up

stussy tee

nudie regualr ralf 4 months no wash

adidas tokyo 35th ann.

have a fantastic day everyone

kcm2b4.jpg

--- Original message by kixslf on Jan 16, 2006 11:41 AM

I guess my answer to your hype-beast question is, "who cares?". Do you think that you buy things just because of the label or do you buy them because you genuinely enjoy them and what they stand for, only you can answer that. "Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn."

Personally, you, canice, and a few others are the posters I look foward to seeing in this thread because your style is fresh and somewhat of an inspiration. Keep doing what you enjoy. Just post what you're wearing guys, we dont need all the negative commentary, this isnt Nike Talk (says the noob with under 50 post)!

Anyway, another boring day for me -

monaco.jpg

Thrift store sweater

Club Monaco button up (I dont like striped shirts but the stripes matched the line on the sweater) * Belt

Paper Denim SLM's with about 3 months of wear

White Chucks

Edited by ktothe on Jan 16, 2006 at 12:36 PM

Quote: so does everyone on here consider me a hypebeast? Im just curious.....what does that even mean ya know......?

seriously why the fuck do you care if people think you are a hypebeast? fuck that term. You write on this messageboard as if you are doing you, so really, why do you care? you are contradicting your supposed 'street wear mentality' by posing that question about yourself.

you write for solecollector, you frequent many message boards involving fashion and sneakers, you know exactly what a hypebeast is considered, you know that you are a perfect description of one, but really, it shouldnt bother you because, WE HAVE HEARD IT TEN MILLION MOTHERFUCKING TIMES, YOU ALL BUY WHAT YOU LIKE< NOT BUYING INTO THE FUCKING HYPE. KILL ME!

someone throw me a box of tissues stat!

- elitist

Edited by breakfasteatre on Jan 16, 2006 at 12:55 PM

oh jeez guys...you took so much offenseto my question. I was simply stateing that the idea of what and what is not a hypebeast is so fucking stupid....who even knows what it is or cares what it is......we all hgave our own style....we all dress according to what we feel comfortable in.....so yes and no.....i am a hypebeast....but so is everyone else in the fucking world.....we all draw inspiration from other sources in the world....whither it be supreme, bape, japan, UK, urban, tokyo, skate culture, emo, runwau, designer.....blah blahblah......or any mix and match of the above......style is you, style is what you wear and how you wear it. So please if anyone thought i was trying to condridict myslef you are sorely mistaken....

please no one take anything too seriously, its all life, its all style and last but not least...this is the fucking internet.....

btw, you guys all have amzing style and i wish i could throw some shit together half as well as some of you guys on here......aka youwish, thomas, haptronic, witts, canice.......blah blah blah....have a nice day guys

this is my sig

Let's stop all this retarded bickering about hypebeast this and that. If you don't like it just keep scrolling.

I haven't posted in a while. Today

jan161.jpg

dec3_4.jpg

Watchman trench - Cloak

Oversized Nail shirt - Undercover

Black dress pants - H&M

Slouchy boots - Undercover

Drop feather charm necklace - Ann Demeulemeester