What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

good shit kelly....and youwish...im glad too...accept there are 25 of those on the other side of my room...icon_smile_sad.gif

--- Original message by kixslf on Jan 11, 2006 03:34 PM

Damn, you just turned 20, you're a student and you have that many shoes already?

Wish I could afford that.

You Wish: Jesus christ man. Your style is so fuckin on point. I love how to mix the casual with the street without making it look like you're trying to hard. It just works. Props.

ymn0015jz.jpg

YMN hoodie-had to get it, science geeko

"grass" t-shirt

5ep straight worn

new balance 991

ain't nobody gonna take my pride, ain't nobody gonna hold me down!!!

i wish my hallway had better lighting

nairb49

thanks to reezla for the heads-up on the hoodie

Edited by nairb49 on Jan 12, 2006 at 06:42 AM

haha that's why i try to do!

Yesterday I wore like a pastel green polo with a lavender shirt under and my easter egg af1's with a hat with crack rocks on it and an old studded belt and somebody told me the same thing.

Thanks!

It takes strength to be gentle and kind.

WDYW...WhoGotMeIntoThis & Kixslf.

WhoGotMeIntoThis:

Shirts - Hurley, Quicksilver and a random thermal under it all

Track Jacket - Volcom

Jeans - Another day of 501xx STF's

Shoes - Nike Dunk SB (Jordan Pack's)

k3n6yq.jpg

Kixslf:

Shirt - Thermal

Hoody - Iron Fist

Jeans - Levi's Orange Tab 517's

Shoes - GR Dunks

k3n76b.jpg

Edited by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Jan 12, 2006 at 03:42 PM

the amount of pink boxes is staggering, but no hate.

Just came back from night classes.

wore:

H&M parka

LVC 1947 501xx

Black Fred Perry Polo

Homemade rosary necklace

and

my new pair of Crockett & Jones chelsea boots

Getsuga Tenshou

Edited by DJ_Flame on Jan 12, 2006 at 09:07 PM

Quote:

the amount of pink boxes is staggering, but no hate.

Just came back from night classes.

wore:

H&M parka

LVC 1947 501xx

Black Fred Perry Polo

Homemade rosary necklace

and

my new pair of Crockett & Jones zip-up boots

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Jan 12, 2006 08:07 PM

hey back off!!!, he posted his red (orange?) box shelf a couple of days ago, okay??!icon_smile_big.gif

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on Jan 12, 2006 at 08:35 PM

Quote:

^ I actually know, kixslf mentioned his 25 pink boxes, but seeing them in a picture is an eye opener .

and did the girl who thought you were too poor to afford new pants call back icon_smile.gif

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Jan 12, 2006 08:56 PM

noicon_smile_blackeye.gif

been a while since i posted a pic here

0112069lh.jpg

BXH shark

sugarcanes

visvim AFFA serra

mils, those wtaps jeans are dope. one of the few non-classic jeans (read: non 501 replica) that i would die for, the other being the '03 masterpiece denims that usually fetch at least 30000 yen at yahoo jp (still looking for one icon_smile_sad.gif)

Quote: no

Aww. You should have given her a designer bag or something, she's bound to worship you. Japanese chicks are mostly materalistic

Hahnstch, cool outfit. I'm liking it

Edited by DJ_Flame on Jan 12, 2006 at 09:08 PM

Quote:

been a while since i posted a pic here

0112069lh.jpg

BXH shark

sugarcanes

visvim AFFA serra

mils, those wtaps jeans are dope. one of the few non-classic jeans (read: non 501 replica) that i would die for, the other being the '03 masterpiece denims that usually fetch at least 30000 yen at yahoo jp (still looking for one icon_smile_sad.gif)

--- Original message by hahnstch on Jan 12, 2006 09:00 PM

looks like you definately picked up some nice shit in Tokyo. Im regretting sleeping on the sierra boots. Havent seen the AFFA versions before. Look even nicer than the standard ones. and the BXH shark stuff is way nicer than that ape stuff imo.

the detailing on those taps jeans is insane, really look 10 years old unlike some other repros Ive seen. Word is TET hand finished every pair. the patch on the back says `DONT STARCH` on iticon_smile_big.gif Haha. (dont know if its safe to post here anymore wearing those jeans) Im usually an XL in W)Taps pants but those are an L and huge. I tapered in the legs at the bottom because they covered half my shoes.

Quote:

Milspex, you're white right? and you live in Japan?

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Jan 12, 2006 09:28 PM

yeah, Australian expat working in Japan

Quote:

I love the design on the AFFA/Visvim Serra boots but they are SO huge.

Plus they're hiking boots... not sure why you'd want to wear hiking boots as a "fashion" item.. but whatever icon_smile_tongue.gif

--- Original message by minya on Jan 12, 2006 09:35 PM

would look shit with skinny jeans I guess but why cant they be a `fashion` item? the finishing on the ones I saw is awesome, so understated. they`re based on danner (?) boots but are so much nicer. I saw a lot of kids in Tokyo last time with those boots, fragment levis and black jackets, usually snowboard style. badass look, the `anti-bape clown` effect.

Quote:
Quote:

I love the design on the AFFA/Visvim Serra boots but they are SO huge.

Plus they're hiking boots... not sure why you'd want to wear hiking boots as a "fashion" item.. but whatever icon_smile_tongue.gif

--- Original message by minya on Jan 12, 2006 09:35 PM

would look shit with skinny jeans I guess but why cant they be a `fashion` item? the finishing on the ones I saw is awesome, so understated. they`re based on danner (?) boots but are so much nicer. I saw a lot of kids in Tokyo last time with those boots, fragment levis and black jackets, usually snowboard style. badass look, the `anti-bape clown` effect.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Jan 12, 2006 09:54 PM

ya -- I appreciate that they're doing something different. Hiking boots just aren't what immediately springs to mind when I think "fashionable" though. They are really well-made, though, and I frigging love that AFFA pattern. Looking at them kind of hurts my eyes, but it hurts so good.

Yeah I guess its a Japanese thing. Outdoors gear has been fashionable here for ages. Patagonia jackets, gramicci climbing pants, those climbing pouches someone on here was talking about, Nike ACG sneakers all had big followings at one point or another. W)Taps did a similar pair of boots to the visvims 4 or 5 years ago.

Timberlands are hiking boots too right? how long have hip hop kids (worldwide) been rocking those?

Quote:

Yeah I guess its a Japanese thing. Outdoors gear has been fashionable here for ages. Patagonia jackets, gramicci climbing pants, those climbing pouches someone on here was talking about, Nike ACG sneakers all had big followings at one point or another. W)Taps did a similar pair of boots to the visvims 4 or 5 years ago.

Timberlands are hiking boots too right? how long have hip hop kids (worldwide) been rocking those?

--- Original message by MilSpex on Jan 12, 2006 11:12 PM

since the early 90s

Dont' forget McGregory. It always pissed me off when I was state side and couldn't get the McGregory or Patagonia bags in the Japanese colorways; they always sold the doper patterns and colors here in Japan. Now im in bliss. ;_;

Quote:

Dont' forget McGregory. It always pissed me off when I was state side and couldn't get the McGregory or Patagonia bags in the Japanese colorways; they always sold the doper patterns and colors here in Japan. Now im in bliss. ;_;

--- Original message by djrajio on Jan 12, 2006 11:35 PM

haha, yeah. my first year of uni I got a J-friend to get me a Gregory day-and-a-half when he was back on hols there. I still got it and still looks new, got me through uni. I`ve got a black one but the other day I was in a sports store and wanted to pick up all the mad colorways of Day-and-a-half I always wanted - purple, the elusive desert camo (now re-released, used to go for crazy prices used), blue...but couldnt justify it since I got the exact same bag in near perfect condition anyways! maybe later tho`..

Edited by MilSpex on Jan 12, 2006 at 11:57 PM