What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

j.jane looking good.

lose the cuffs. besids that looking good.

cultpop - I like those shoes personally. But I agree on losing the cuff. I think a cleaner contrast would make them work better. Add any sort of slim collared jacket and bingo. :cool:

here you go guys.

not sure if this is better or not.

edit: you are right. much better.

1003376jy6.jpg

[edit : I took down these pics, haha]

Poorly lit house + Bad self photography = What are you going to do? :rolleyes:

what i wore yesterday. more baggy then what i usually wear but i was skating all day so i was super comfortable.

wdywrttj9.jpg

changed into these to skate

1002155cl5.jpg

then today i wore this

1002160jq0.jpg

(please excuse the stupid pose lol, i fucked up with the self timer and was too lazy to take another one.:P )

Thanks Corbin, the shirt's H+M, (so I guess that's close enough) and the bag's from Uniqlo

_Nicholas, Your attempt at growing chest-hair? ;)

Cultpop, Duplo??? Those toys take me BACK.

First SF WAYWT post!

Finally getting around to posting pics of my (now 2.5-week old) raw Iron Army Sebastians! These pics are from my first night in them. I got them in the mail right before going to an Unearth show and sweating my balls off, so I had to febreeze them the first night. Anyone know if sweating profusely on the first wear will negatively affect the wearing of the jeans?

Anyway:

img6435cv0.jpg

img6434nt3.jpg

(New!) Unearth shirt

thrift store belt

IA Sebastian raw

white chucks

animal.jpg

rayban

loopwheeler superfuture t

belt bag

belt king belt

apc cure

vans.jp sk8 hi

i really regret not buying any vans in japan, the colorways they have over there are so amazing, i was hunting down a pair of new balances they never had anyways....well, time to plan my next trip...

j.jane looking good.

here you go guys.

not sure if this is better or not.

edit: you are right. much better.

1003376jy6.jpg

totally digging the skinny jeans-chunkier shoe look. thanks to infinity for the shout out.

ps. check out the pendants thread for pictures of all the crap i mentioned.

i really regret not buying any vans in japan, the colorways they have over there are so amazing, i was hunting down a pair of new balances they never had anyways....well, time to plan my next trip...

i regret not buying more when i was in hong kong...the colourways on the sk8 his and chukkas were as you say excellent...and i wish i got more high school really nice all canvas high top...and the sixty seven is a resonably nice low top...not to mention mountain editions...

hong kong is amazing for vans as they get both the US and JP issues..

Guest Fade to Black

hong kong is amazing for vans as they get both the US and JP issues..

really? Are these in the unofficial reseller shops along Mong Kok? I've been meaning to score some vans and yet being in Hong Kong for 4 months this summer it never crossed my mind to look....damn.

BTW Haptronic those Cures are lookin [Halle Berry from Monster's ball]gooooooooooood[/Halle Berry from Monster's Ball]

they had the vans in walker shoes up in sneaker street... mong kok...Norman from take5 told me to watch for fakes in sneaker street...

there is a little shop owned by a guy called Sam on the fourth floor Rise Commercial Building on granville curcuit in TST...he told me vans.hk gets both issues...that where i got them...on the same floor was the take5 sale shop...and quite a few little shops of small hong kong labels...dizzy, ATT, eden production house....

seriously the whole area is worth checking out..