What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

100306.jpg

i had a super-encounter with fellow member sean today after work and some editorial meetings. been taking my tip from milspex today...

supreme

aa + urban outfitters tees

edwins

jordan iv

too cute.

those jordans are bringing back memories.

and carl your look has been giving me a real post-wes anderson vibe as of late. awesome

Carl, big props man. Your look has evolved alot from the nike X tees X shitty jeans combo you used to post on Niketalk.

How ironic, haha. Last night I was bored so i decided to go through the folder containing all my wdywt pictures. It spans over 3 years, back to when i did it as a joke for a friend during the end of senior year and then up to the last few years. It was deffinetly pretty eye opening to see the change. Everything fits now, haha.

and carl your look has been giving me a real post-wes anderson vibe as of late. awesome

Haha..."post wes anderson". Gotta explain that one to me cult, never really been a fan of his movies. Rushmore was watchable but the other ones a pretty painful.

marc by marc? how much? jacket is awesome.

Regular Marc...eBay...40 shipped...:)

hes also the last living human who still smiles in his pictures.

Lifes to short not to smile.

i feel like a nerd for all that copying and pasting i just did

nzbeeeeeef.jpg

the weather is shit

im dressed like shit

but i do have fresh free range organic steak off a 1 year old cow

I don't mean malice in this in any way... and I'm sorry if this comes off as insulting... but did your a$$ really quit? It kinda looks like it on this pic.

i cannot stand idly by and see arrows slung at tg!! (just kidding) but actually, even though i don't think tg would agree, i like the jeans and the fit. a little sag isn't necessarily a bad thing. and, as has been said, that steak looks sooo damn good.

oh, and today i wore gap skinny jeans, vans slips, and a black t-shirt to take an exam. fun.

i cannot stand idly by and see arrows slung at tg!! (just kidding) but actually, even though i don't think tg would agree, i like the jeans and the fit. a little sag isn't necessarily a bad thing. and, as has been said, that steak looks sooo damn good.

oh, and today i wore gap skinny jeans, vans slips, and a black t-shirt to take an exam. fun.

agreed. i believe she made those jeans actually. a little sag never hurt.

how do like those gap skinnies rain? the rise is a bit low but otherwise i love mine.

i bet a skinnier dude would rock them greatness.

Carl- in case you wanted to know i have an e-crush on you too. You are just so hot you skinny sweater wearing, ebay steal winning white boy. I just cant get over how well those pbj's look on yur cute ass!!!!!

cult: i love the gap skinnies...i'm in new orleans so the lightweight denim is a relief, and the stretch makes it a whole lot easier to ride my bike. yeah, they're working out very well. i should thank you, actually, because it was your post about them awhile back that got me interested in them. i'll post pics tomorrow probably. have to find batteries for my camera.

agreed. i believe she made those jeans actually. a little sag never hurt.

how do like those gap skinnies rain? the rise is a bit low but otherwise i love mine.

i bet a skinnier dude would rock them greatness.

I must have missed an episode but do GAP make skinny jeans ? The only GAPs I have ever seen were straight, relaxed or bootcut.

Canice I know I'm like the 10th person to say it, [but you can never get too much love right?] - I love your outfit on the last page. Especially the way you rock the 4s, really caps it off.

Cult - it's been a while since you did it but I thought I'd say I really like your look post-moustache. Much cleaner :)

Mike Lowrey - really dig that dries scarf man. Polka dots are the shit, and that guy always uses the most beautiful and subtle colours. Love it man.