What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

i cant believe the variety of reactions my pimp shoes caused. must be keepers.

rain those skinnies look good. perfect width for slip ons right?

sister tg those mountains are $$$.

hews nice pics. i like the mirror trick. if you had just slightly better lighting on your lower half that location would be perfect.

brother hap sk8 his are officially my new favorite shoe. im going to track down another pair posthaste. i need to find some interesting colorways.

i love vans. waffle grip fo' life.

"my soul is on the ground when im walking down the street"

i totally enjoy seeing all the various styles in this thread, and some people pull their thing better off than others, but to point out and dis milspex in particular completely boggles my mind. he is about the only person here who looks pretty much completely different from anyone else and he pulls it off fantastic.

does he need to wear skinny jeans and a cardigan to get your approval, peteyross?

Imitation is the best form of flattery. There are some hardcore members here that are more than capable of copying Milspex's look if they wanted to. I haven't seen it yet. But I'm curious what Milspex got in his sleeves this winter since I don't believe he is going to rock that tied shorts look in the snow.

IMO the best dressed members of this thread are sXXXe and rirawin and the two female posters come next.

totally digging the skinny jeans-chunkier shoe look. thanks to infinity for the shout out.

ps. check out the pendants thread for pictures of all the crap i mentioned.

Cousin Eddie? oh, from Vacation, I get it now. They look better on Cult than they did on Eddie though.

^^ nice fit

its cool to see more than sneakers on peoples feet lately. something about beat shoes that are meant for suits worn with nice dark jeans really works...

id love to see the reaction from... lets say askandy forum... to this. :D

As the official ambassador between Ask Andy (trad) and here I give my seal of approval. ;)

Love the mixing of the styles between street and dress. I personally think that dress shoes with jeans is way better than sneaks with a suit. I'm hoping to put together cordovan boots, high quality repro denim and a sack jacket. These are a few of my favorite things as they say.

First rainy day of the school year (10/04/06):

100406.jpg

supreme beenie

prada frames

brooks brothers duffel coat

casio g-shock

nikexNORT shirt

LVC 1947

Chucks

rainy day, i had to peg my jeans.

-later days.

looks cool. but the beanie makes you look like an asian jew.

in other news, im still trying to snag a duffel coat on ebay.

I think its because they're like sz 5 :D

I think for guys it looks a bit funny with narrow jeans unless you have small-ish feet, a sz 11 will look pretty nuts worn like that. if its a slimmer shoe like sk8 hi then it might look ok too.

Spruce hoodie

CULTURE POP ART GALLERY Tee

New Sammies (still a bit damp)

vans wtaps chuks

cult002.jpg

cult001.jpg

kick ass. shirt looks good.

it was designed by ann blass for culture pop.

just wanted to give her props.

to be in the company of spruce,samurai, and wtaps/vans on you is flattering.

thanks again for the support nairb !

Photo-0077.jpg

new here....from singapore excuse me for the cabinet thats the one mirror in my house...

black plain tee from bayside

agnes b belt

white pants from singapore a new brand

converse

looking good,

what local brand pants are those and how much?

This is outside the realm of what is usually posted here but since I get so much great influence from this monster of a post I thought I'd contribute. Shitty pic, sorry.

100_2746.jpg

Levis STF

Seersucker jacket, Lands End

White button down shirt

Alden penny loafers not in the pic.

Attn: Carl.

Hahaha.

My only beef is tongues outside the jeans. What canice is doing looks good and what rirawin and Mike Lowery said is also true.

And what is the deal with all the new WDYWT posters? Like 5 already on this page alone. Although i am interested in seeing what Familyman and mwrenchd come up with every couple days.