What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

080606_1.jpg

080606_2.jpg

080606_3.jpg

parents house. no photoshop. remnants of angsty adolescence and terrible art, worse music, but unwavering taste in movies.

supreme

h&m tank

apc new cures

and i wore white birks

parents house. no photoshop. remnants of angsty adolescence and terrible art, worse music, but unwavering taste in movies.

i was just at my parents' house in tokyo, too. strange feeling to stay at my old room. it's now part time machine, part storage space.

Selfexpl- you come out with some dope stuff but i dont know if im feeling the cuffs, kinda too big imo

tanx 1995...I was up and down about the cuff myself...seemed like it flowed better with the chucks...dope fits btw

today...early start

-StussyxNewEra

-PegLeg

-Levi

-HuaracheLights

-Rugby bag

23vgu28.jpg

23vgujd.jpg

tanx 1995...I was up and down about the cuff myself...seemed like it flowed better with the chucks...dope fits btw

today...early start

-StussyxNewEra

-PegLeg

-Levi

-HuaracheLights

-Rugby bag

23vgu28.jpg

23vgujd.jpg

Nice fit and Im feeling the New Era and the Huaraches.

thanks ms park...nike x stussy collabos are the shit! except the dunk low sb...those were trash imo...everything from Haurache Runners to the Court Force!

I don't know what it is exactly, but something about girls wearing Supreme hats is astoundingly hot, and I don't even really like Supreme that much.

my exact thoughts...but more so the box caps then anything else!

I don't know what it is exactly, but something about girls wearing Supreme hats is astoundingly hot, and I don't even really like Supreme that much.

^ I agree and I think it has to do w/ the size of the hat. IMO, the Supreme 5-panel runs smaller than your typical 5-panel. I think they look good on girls because it's the right size. I have a big 'ol melon head and when I tried on a Supreme 5-panel, it looked like I was rockin' a yarmulka with a visor! Not the look I was going for.

I just picked up a couple of 5-panel hats from DQM and they are my current favorite.

canice, if youre calling the alkaline trio bad.. well, if youre calling the alkaline trio before their shitty new album and the kinda shitty one before that bad.. jeez

right now im wearing nothing cuz i just woke up like 5 minutes afo