What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Nice Chard, like that shirt, what is it?

Hap looking cool as ever!

Here's mine for today...

030806.jpg

Hysteric Glamour x Audio Technica headphones, Stussy W)taps Would tour tee, Visvim backpack, Slim Jims Dry, Silas Hank belt, Nike Jordan 1 Retro (2001)

Nice fit again....

how much did you tapered to your slim jims?

Homi, looks good, I like the hypebeast style, just not for me although I would like to start incorporating some pieces into my wardrobe. It shouldnt be hard because It just seems like I can pick up anything from Ransom/GDFT and it will work, even though I am more of a Nomad fan.

I am going to pick up some bapes tommrow.

Chad, also good look, whats the hat and shirt?

its funny because lately ive been wanting to get into the more nomad type stuff, and have a lil more mature vibe going on . but the price of some stuff is a deterent

i like stuff at nomad alot more then most stores tho, i cant stand how bland like banana republic or club monaco can be even tho i might buy 1 or 2 pieces

yep although a pair of visvims is calling my namee everytime i step in there..

i still would rather pay the money at a store like nomad then at a store like holts tho

either way, i cant afford shit. hypebeast style is cheap im comparison, unless ur one of those kids who buys BBC or BAPE just because..

Nomad do have good sales.

but i guess if you want the nicer pieces early you just have to pay the premium like all things in life.

some NDG, Supreme, Spruce, Wing and Horn and Y3 are on sale at Nomad right now.

i guess Visvims will NEVER go on sale cause the cost to get them in is too much for them to do that.