What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest Fade to Black

White long-sleeved t-shirt - Yohji Yamamoto

Indigo one-wash sorahiko jeans - 45 RPM

Black low-top sneakers w/ white/orange midsole - Y-3

su8m3rg3d, tell your friend he has interesting foot posture. i've seen a bunch of pics with toes pointed in, but that seems kinda extreme

rirawin - how much did you taper you slim jims, may i ask? i think i might do the same to mine because that fit on you looks awesome

su8m3rg3d, tell your friend he has interesting foot posture. i've seen a bunch of pics with toes pointed in, but that seems kinda extreme

rirawin - how much did you taper you slim jims, may i ask? i think i might do the same to mine because that fit on you looks awesome

yea boy he did it on purpose.. he was how inspired by the pigeon toed posture which some of the guys had put up here... so he decided to take a pic with that posture..

hey rirawin, thanks for the prompt reply. please excuse my ignorance, but does 7"/14" mean that it's 7" in diameter? or 14" in circumference? or 7" laid flat and that means it's 14" total. sorry for all the questions, but I just want to have a solid answer when i take mine to a tailor :D

oh, and nice fits everyone! heartworm, your jeans seem to bring out the color of the swoosh, or vice versa. not sure if you intended, but it looks good

Cpaik I got them tapered in to 7"/14" which is narrower than the Dior 19cm.

As for the pigeon toed thing, that's a Japanese lolita thing/Japanese dance.

While this may be true, I dont think that the people posting here were influenced by that as much as they were influenced by:

B0001906O0.jpg