What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jeffvyain

no words to describe what i just saw.

that just doesn't look good, man. i guess everyone's got their own tastes, but i'd recommend a haircut, maybe some contacts, and some clothes and a hat that fit. you really just look silly. especially flashing whatever the hell that hand sign is supposed to be.

on the other hand, your friend pulls the look off reasonably well.

Edited by jeffvyain on May 8, 2006 at 05:45 PM

its cool man.....you are right everyone does have their own opinions.....and just to let u know I really could care less what I wear when I skate all day long...it's not all about looking good at all...I was mad grimy that day I would have to say

I MOVE WITH NOE FEAR BECAUSE I SMOOTH DISAPPEAR

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

5-7-06.jpg

--- Original message by chris on May 7, 2006 10:58 AM

great fit as always, chris. I really like the CM nonestars. Where did you get them? Ive been wanting a pair. How does the sizing on them run?

--- Original message by jwied82 on May 7, 2006 06:54 PM

i got them from caliroots. they run true to size. i got an 11, which is the same size i wear in pretty much every other brand.

--- Original message by chris on May 7, 2006 11:49 PM

what type of pants are those? do you usually get ur pants tailored?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

5-7-06.jpg

--- Original message by chris on May 7, 2006 10:58 AM

great fit as always, chris. I really like the CM nonestars. Where did you get them? Ive been wanting a pair. How does the sizing on them run?

--- Original message by jwied82 on May 7, 2006 06:54 PM

i got them from caliroots. they run true to size. i got an 11, which is the same size i wear in pretty much every other brand.

--- Original message by chris on May 7, 2006 11:49 PM

what type of pants are those? do you usually get ur pants tailored?

--- Original message by alained on May 8, 2006 09:28 PM

they're sass and bide "misfit" jeans. (in gunmetal grey)

Quote:

its cool man.....you are right everyone does have their own opinions.....and just to let u know I really could care less what I wear when I skate all day long...it's not all about looking good at all...I was mad grimy that day I would have to say

--- Original message by dcrevolution40 on May 8, 2006 06:37 PM

are those the alife 501s? i got a pair coming in the mail.

im excited. hahaha

but you;d look alot better in contacts or some new specs and a haircut..

peace.

punk me, bitch.

FUCK, i mustv'e called Barney's 4 or 5 times for those easter Clyde's the day they dropped...it's a little hard to get to Barney's from Cincy...amazing fucking shoes.

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...

Quote:

that just doesn't look good, man. i guess everyone's got their own tastes, but i'd recommend a haircut, maybe some contacts, and some clothes and a hat that fit. you really just look silly. especially flashing whatever the hell that hand sign is supposed to be.

--- Original message by jeffvyain on May 8, 2006 05:44 PM

back off. the guy looks like hes actually living the life that most immitate. Theres such a thing as looking like you`re trying too hard like most on here also. Me included.

DC should keep the hair, the glasses, everything. The guy looks natural in what hes wearing.. (No Homo)

Got W)Taps? The United Snakes of America: http://stores.ebay.com/Cobra-Command

LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY. EVERYBODYS GONNA DIE. 12345666789 - this guy is nuts, I gotta get me more I:M!

Quote:
Quote:

back off. the guy looks like hes actually living the life that most immitate. Theres such a thing as looking like you`re trying too hard like most on here also. Me included.

DC should keep the hair, the glasses, everything. The guy looks natural in what hes wearing.. (No Homo)

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 9, 2006 05:41 AM

couldnt agree more Mil.

Same ol superfuture I guess. icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Dress how You Dress and I'll Dress How I'll Dress.

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 9, 2006 05:41 AM

Despite whatever he looks like, the kid's posed to fucking death like a Barbie doll.

Quote:

^nice shirt!!

never saw it before.

did you got the 80's shirt??

--- Original message by sXXXe on May 9, 2006 07:15 AM

got it from the stussy store yesterday.

80s shirt - nah i cant find it anywhere?

SUPERJUNKIE

dope DSS shirt, their spring line is pretty dope

and i also agree with MIL....that kid looks good in the shit he wears. Actually looks like he knows what its about as apposed to any kid on NT that cops the latest sb dunks with some matching supreme shit without knwoing anything about it.

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net