What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

im so tired of people complaining about this shit. The board is more popular, nuff said. There are plenty of people on here who are new and arent from NT, shut the fuck up and let shit hapen. And who cares if you think i wear dunks everyday.....sheesh. they are just shoes. grow up, its my style...nobody seemed to ever care what i wore when i first started posting here...only now

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

good looks tragicbliss...can't fade red authentics, fresh!

and yeah those apc's are lookin' great...they been thru the wash?

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on May 1, 2006 06:51 PM

The A.P.C.'s have been washed once at six months. I'm on about 8 months with them now, and I'm trying to go another 4 before I wash again. Here's hoping I can hang with another Los Angeles summer in these.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Great stuff Hahn, what are the pants?

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 1, 2006 03:24 PM

supreme sweatpants from last season

--- Original message by hahnstch on May 1, 2006 04:02 PM

Those things never die, I`ve still got mine from like 99/2000..still no holes

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 1, 2006 04:18 PM

preme4life7tv.jpg

you know the deal

--- Original message by hahnstch on May 1, 2006 04:27 PM

luv that tee, i hv one in Black as well. Supreme 4 life~

people here are WAAAYYYY to anal!

(hint hint. dont wear dunks and they will leave you alone) joke!icon_smile_tongue.gif

honestly...this thread does not really have much individuality purely by the post...im sure the people have there own style but I am seeing a hell of a lot of...

Levis

Nudie

APCs

all very dope jeans, coinsadence 80% of this board owns either or (from what I have seen)

kinda funny, but no one cmoplains about that...H&M is pretty heavy "hypebeast" uniform Supreme, Nike, Stussy, ect.

there are VERY few who give a great variety...

but does it matter?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

live life...its not that serious people...

***Dociousaliexpifragalisticcalisuper***

Edited by SelfEXplanatory on May 2, 2006 at 07:05 AM

Quote:

Thanks Miz! I would love to get my hands on some selvage denim too. Actually its been a bitch and a half finding decent denim lately, most of my sources have dried up.

Anyway, I've been making jeans for awhile now, so I'll start posting more of my creations.

--- Original message by Thorns on Apr 30, 2006 11:07 PM

thorns, pm'd you

Edited by mizanation on May 2, 2006 at 09:18 AM

Quote:

blackshirt.jpg

Of The Wasteland multi-color logo tee

--- Original message by Fast Eduardo on May 2, 2006 10:25 AM

Glad you liked the shirt! I'm diggin' this site..lots of good taste I see. I guess this might be a good time for a small self plug(hopefully this is not breaking any Supertalk rules, I don't want to piss people off with my first post)

Of The Wasteland is a new line that I am pretty excited about. The official site(www.OfTheWasteland.com) should be up June 1st showing our first line for sale. Be sure to check it out..I think a lot of you will dig the designs.

If anyone is interested, I will hook up a special deal for any Supertalk members. This exact shirt (as well as the same graphic printed on baby blue,white and heather grey shirts) are currently available. For Supertalk members, I will let them go for $22 shipped. Quality print job..6 colors(including the white underprint)..preshrunk 100% cotton...all that good stuff.

If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or AIM me at "OfTheWasteland" and mention you are a member of Supertalk. All shirts will be shipped out immediately after paypal payment. You might not want to wait too long..they are moving pretty quick.

Thanks,

Heath

Quote:

blackshirt.jpg

Of The Wasteland multi-color logo tee

--- Original message by Fast Eduardo on May 2, 2006 10:25 AM

Glad you liked the shirt! I'm diggin' this site..lots of good taste I see. I guess this might be a good time for a small self plug(hopefully this is not breaking any Supertalk rules, I don't want to piss people off with my first post)

Of The Wasteland is a new line that I am pretty excited about. The official site(www.OfTheWasteland.com) should be up June 1st showing our first line for sale. Be sure to check it out..I think a lot of you will dig the designs.

If anyone is interested, I will hook up a special deal for any Supertalk members. This exact shirt (as well as the same graphic printed on baby blue,white and heather grey shirts) are currently available. For Supertalk members, I will let them go for $22 shipped. Quality print job..6 colors(including the white underprint)..preshrunk 100% cotton...all that good stuff.

If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or AIM me at "OfTheWasteland" and mention you are a member of Supertalk. All shirts will be shipped out immediately after paypal payment. You might not want to wait too long..they are moving pretty quick.

Thanks,

Heath

*** OfTheWasteland.com ***

official site launch June 1st.

Quote: Glad you liked the shirt! I'm diggin' this site

I like how "Fast Eduardo's" only 2 posts were pictures of your shirts, and on the exact same day you just so happened to create a username, log-on, magically find Eduardo's post, and subsequently complement him on an excellent purchase.......you marketers are getting so sneaky.....you dirty little devils.......at least you are nice about it though.

Edited by englandmj7 on May 2, 2006 at 03:20 PM

Edited by haptronic on May 2, 2006 at 11:00 PM

Of The Wasteland, plugs like those go in the superblurber forum. Nice tees, though.

I'm also going to call you out on your marketing practice. In the "Recent Purchases..." thread, Fast Eduardo posted a pic of one of your tees. The odd thing is that you both of you registered today, and the pics of the tees were taken with the same camera.

At least in this post you were more foward about your self-promotion. Again, nice stuff.

Quote:

Of The Wasteland, plugs like those go in the superblurber forum. Nice tees, though.

I'm also going to call you out on your marketing practice. In the "Recent Purchases..." thread, Fast Eduardo posted a pic of one of your tees. The odd thing is that you both of you registered today, and the pics of the tees were taken with the same camera.

At least in this post you were more foward about your self-promotion. Again, nice stuff.

--- Original message by oOmegaOo on May 2, 2006 03:18 PM

Yeah, initially I wasnt going to make a post that came off as an ad, so I just posted the pics of the shirts. After I saw the positive comment in response to the post I made, I said 'screw it' and went ahead and registered the name 'Of The Wasteland' to reply. Sorry if that came off shady or anything, but I had good intentions. Ha! I come in peace!

regardless, thanks for the positive feedback! Seems like a lot of nice people on here, so I look forward to chopping it up with yall.

Heath

*** OfTheWasteland.com ***

official site launch June 1st.

Edited by Of The Wasteland on May 2, 2006 at 03:35 PM

If I came off as a tight-ass, I didn't mean to. I wasn't suggesting shady business per se, just sharing an observation. However, there are tight-asses on this board-- so watch out!icon_smile_wink.gif

And welcome to the board. icon_smile_big.gif

Hey Tragic,

Nice Looks fella.M an I love House33, their stuff is the fooking business. That graphic takes me back to the pure and clean screaming hand days. I might have to pick one of those up, did you purchase it from Krudmart? Good to see you still got the F-stop on point also

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/