What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

Chris those Acnes are the Max Raw, no? Nice fit!

I've had mine for about six months and they definitely stretch (but still a slim fit). I can tell bc my Max Cash are still newish and sport that "leggings" fit.

--- Original message by hanajibu on May 1, 2006 07:24 AM

nope. hex crank.

Quote:
Quote: I don't really see what brand has to do with it at all. If you've got a good look, what's it matter?

It is not just brand, it is the fact that there is already an entire forum dedicated to showing off Nikes and related clothing..........members from the said forum join Superfuture simply to post their outifts; it gets annoying.......

Either way, this argument has already been made several times, so I am going to give up.

Sorry mods.

icon_smile_evil.gif

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 1, 2006 11:09 AM

You should have given up before you posted that. This board was rockin', no flame wars, people posting what they wore, constructive commenting.

Then you show up and whine about Niketalk "dildos". Please bud, just can it. Things were good before you complained.

Thus far all I can say is nice fits all around.

Quote:

5-1-06.jpg

new acnes. they're cut soooooooo fucking slim. hopefully they stretch out, so i dont feel like im wearing leggings anymore. fyi, im standing on my sink, and my head is hitting the ceiling. so thats why my legs are bent down all crazy.

Edited by chris on May 1, 2006 at 01:42 AM

--- Original message by chris on May 1, 2006 01:41 AM

all i could think is of the frogmen from johnny quest.

http://www.baskew.com

WhoGotMeIntoThis

From the look of what you wear on the regular and the fact that your good buddy kixslf wears dunks every mother fucking day I can ascertain that you are probably one of 'them' the reason why you are so defensive?

I for one agree with England although I didn't see what he actually wrote. There has been some heinous outfits in here just recently (contributed by some new posters and some old...) and I have nothing against Nikes.

Donald: You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew.

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

I have a bunch of Nike's, but I agree with England.

If I want to see kids wearing dunks and air maxes, I'll check out Niketalk.

It wouldn't be so bad if these cats were active members of the board, but when you join solely to post what Nike's, STF's, and Stussy tee (and it is that repetitive) it's annoying.

Quote:
Quote:

Great stuff Hahn, what are the pants?

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 1, 2006 03:24 PM

supreme sweatpants from last season

--- Original message by hahnstch on May 1, 2006 04:02 PM

Those things never die, I`ve still got mine from like 99/2000..still no holes

Got W)Taps? The United Snakes of America: http://stores.ebay.com/Cobra-Command

LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY. EVERYBODYS GONNA DIE. 12345666789 - this guy is nuts, I gotta get me more I:M!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Great stuff Hahn, what are the pants?

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 1, 2006 03:24 PM

supreme sweatpants from last season

--- Original message by hahnstch on May 1, 2006 04:02 PM

Those things never die, I`ve still got mine from like 99/2000..still no holes

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 1, 2006 04:18 PM

preme4life7tv.jpg

you know the deal

england..i believe i am one of the people you are talking about, but despite what you say im still gonna post because first of alll, there are no rules as to who can post in this thread nor are there regulations on what you have to wear in order to post in here.

second, the main reason i came over here from niketalk and liked it so much was that there was a good variety of styles in what people posted and i liked seeing that, whereas on niketalk its pretty much all the same stuff.

third, yes, i am new, but everyone is new at some point right? i have been active in this thread aswell as others like superdenim, supermarket and other posts in supershopper. i am not just here to post what i am wearing. i very much enjoy all the cities of supertalk.

thats all ive got to say for now...peace.

Ace.

Edited by acekieffer on May 1, 2006 at 06:15 PM

05010621183xp.jpg

05010621207pu.jpg

shoes: onitsuka tiger sand/black 81

pants: apc new standard

belt: white canvas levis

shirt: express "truth in science honour in art" t-shirt

track jacket: cranberry american apparel

blazer: gap

watch: citizen BL5140-51L

glasses: ray ban

comments?

Guest jeffvyain

khc, those are ande whall's grifter. I wish there were a picture somewhere on this site where someone wore them around their waist rather than their thighs. They look like great jeans, and will probably be my next round of dry denim.

and tragic, those APCs....in the words of the great joe dirt: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Quote:

funny that as much as we "bring the site down," its rarely a "hypebeast" or a "NTer" who is condeming the way other people dress or any other bullshit.

--- Original message by EMBARK on May 1, 2006 06:41 PM

i'm not a common poster nor have i even been here long but jesus christ shut up guys it doesn't matter if someone's wearing gaudy ass shit if they like it... don't whine

TragicBliss...love the red authentics, such a nice shoe, so simple yet SO nice. almost picked up a pair at the outlet a while back but got some old skools instead.

i wore...(dont feel like taking a picture)

Hanes undershirt (it was HOT out)

Levi's slim straight 514

Navy/Yellow Vans old skool

Ace.

Quote:

Enough with all the bitching. People like what they like, and people wear what they wear... For instance, today I wore this:

050106wdywt01.jpg

050106wdywt03.jpg

050106wdywt02.jpg

050106wdywt04.jpg

House 33 tee

A.P.C. New Standards

Vans Era's

--- Original message by TragicBliss on May 1, 2006 06:35 PM

awesome shirt. and the fading on your apcs is sublime.

i'm not a mod or a rocker. i'm a mocker.