warrior harrington

and double gig duties tonight...

WDYWT220607II.jpg

tretorn tournament leather

APC NS

jesu band t

schwipe hood

stonewood+bryce bomber

cheep, those jeans look so damn good on their own but the Chucks just bring it all together. Looking at those Sammies reminds me why many of us are wearing the same denim every day. I'd rep if I could but I have to spread it around.

^^^^^^^^^Ahhh, the sun's out and I was feeling happy fella and blending in will never do, even if it offends the natives like yourself once in awhile and pisses on my own integrity, anyone can throw down the black/white combo on a daily basis with some pointy shoes or white canvas sneaks and be safe here!. I beg you give credit that American Apparel is not part of my garb today!. I'm on one knee mister!

I'll give you 6.5/10 on the joke "color x silverlake must = douche bag", or "Red Neck Envy",very perseptive. I'll wait for J Matsu to come up with something real spectacular insult that will keep me thrilled for the entire weekend.

Silverlake is just a throughfare between Hollywood and Downtown so you don't have to jump on the 101, don't believe the hype yo!.

As for my neighbors, I don't fall in with that crowd, don't own boat shoes or a fixed gear, never driven a Mercedes running off chip grease and never drank at the 4100. But it'd rather be here than the UK, or any fatfuck chiptooth locale between here and Montauk.