What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I don't know about you guys but I'm just not a fan of that shiny-leather-shoes-plus-jeans aesthetic (especially when leather shoes are paired with very casual outfits; wearing a jacket / blazer + button front + leather shoes is another story).

Guest jmatsu
sf147ig0.png

Supreme x Dior x Cheap Monday x Arcteryx.

you know, i actually don't 100% hate this...

i personally wouldn't wear a supreme t-shirt (ever) or a backpack to a klaxons show or steve aoki party, but i've seen way more worse/absurd shit. i feel your pain because those bo knows vintage tees are difficult to come by, especially since you'd have to fight off all those poor thrifting hipsters and the goodwills always smell bad. you probably were like "fuck it! if that fag the cobrasnake can wear a goddamn supreme hat, i can surely pull off a supreme parody tee." so you pulled out your old dunks (from your hypebeast days), sized up, and made the tedious trek to supreme...

(if you weren't a total wuss and didn't do this) you probably endured an array of dirty looks from the staff and bunch random "gay pants" comments from the majority of the meathead customers who hang out in front of the shop.

Guest jmatsu
i think it looks fine. i think the blue jeans make it more hipster than anything.

however, why would you even want to go to a klaxon show or steve aoki party?

ssshhhh...don't tell anyone, but i was trying to make a joke.

ddohnggo, please erase that comment!