What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

...i remember when this thread first started several months ago and everyone was so against it at first......a few months later.......and like 70 pages.....anywyas

AA long sleeve

apc rescues

hawaii's for the third day in a row

to tkae a grammar test and wait for my fuckin nudies to dry....COME ON.....

npeul5.jpg

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

minya-

they are significantly less comfortable than chucks. the canvas is some sort of stiff canvas, at least when new. i got em yesterday, wore em around the house for a while to see if i liked them.

if you have no access, i'll sell em to you at cost+shipping, otherwise i'm gonna exchange them for something else.

nairb49

Oh yeah, got it from my wife. She got it from Steven Alan, NYC. AFAIK, Spruce is pretty much sold out in the States right now, and even Nomad is running low (although Minya would know better). I suppose that you could get one off of Rakuten if they still have them, although the green one was pretty much sold out there by last November. I think that Famous Friends had a version of mine (but with a white hood instead of green) and the marble hoodie, but that was a few weeks ago.

damn cold but sunny

dsc002962ii.jpg

cubs hat

koss porta pro headphones

gucci holo glasses

10 years old carhartt zipped hoody

North Face McMurdo down jacket

Mamutt Messenger Bag

Gucci Baggy Jeans

remix da kickz af1

Had to dress up today, so I made due with what I had at school. I guess you could say it is a Holden Caufield inspired look. I need to get a full length mirror so I can take some decent pictures.

99751398_bbb304aeba.jpg?v=0

99751399_23fd29ad3d.jpg?v=0

99751400_cac273d5c7.jpg?v=0

99751401_818c0b3c1c.jpg?v=0

Prada Glasses

Polo RL Shirt

Vintage Tie... Something is not right with vintage. I need to get a Band of Outsiders

Club Monaco Cardigan

Vintage Blazer

Trovata Cords

Trovata Vans

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Thanks for whoever helped with the Huarache questions. I looked at both pairs and deffinetly see the difference between the mens and womens. Just wish i had the OG boxs so i could be positive.

Pashmina Scarf

White Tee

Penguin Sweater

Loomstate Mission Jeans

Saucony Hangtime Lo's

nqsrki.jpg

Quote:

Kyle - I love that outfit, it looks awesome on you. You look like a young, hip professor. Hahaha. Awesome!

--- Original message by minya on Feb 14, 2006 12:16 PM

Thanks minya, thats kind of what I was going for. Not so sure about the brown velvet on the brown courdoroy though, but I don't have any "dress" pants at school, but a professor wouldn't care about things like that anyways.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 14, 2006 at 12:33 PM

Quote:

Had to dress up today, so I made due with what I had at school. I guess you could say it is a Holden Caufield inspired look.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 14, 2006 11:22 AM

I like the way your blazer sweeps outwards near the bottom as if it had tails. Classy.

P.S. How much were the glasses, I think I'm gonna need a pair soon and haven't found any decent online designer frame retailers :(

Edited by verb on Feb 14, 2006 at 01:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:

supergeek

forwayne.jpg

loopwheeler superfuture t

cousteau brownbelt

tsubi joeys

puma 96 hours cilindro

--- Original message by haptronic on Feb 14, 2006 01:59 PM

thats definitely not what i expected with those boots

interesting outfit

--- Original message by lyingonyourdriveway on Feb 14, 2006 02:17 PM

to say the least...

Gotta agree with mike on this one...seeing some pretty cool stuff in here now...I just need to get the cam back from my roomy...

and tg76 - all your recent stuff has been pretty damn neat...