What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

wrong kind of contribution, if you want to call it that

plus, you dont really think that you can make up for personal insults and breaking rules by doing what everyone else is doing, do you?

that would in practice mean that there are no rules, and we need rules because rules are good because rules are rules and they rule.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Feb 10, 2006 at 01:58 PM

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Feb 10, 2006 at 02:00 PM

been a while but today:

http://www.xavierdelcour.com/pict%20numero%2013/men/pages/A38G3860.html

that jacket

dolce&gabbana destroyed jeans

evisu red/orange polo with graphic on back

basic black v-neck sweater

vans slip-on check

srry no pic of me actually wearing this, gotta buy a new cable for camera first

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

going out tonight...

98073419_a8cc303d5c.jpg?v=0

Tiger Fleece Hat

Obey M65

Caban Scarf

AA Black Tshirt

Club Monaco Cardigan

MEC Backpack

Club Monaco Raw Jeans

Gravis Boots

Nice to see Jay Allen being rep'd.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 10, 2006 at 05:46 PM

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 10, 2006 at 05:47 PM

Quote:

fuck yeah i love the dead

i cant fuck with gravis though. w/e

ddead rule!!

--- Original message by telluride11 on Feb 10, 2006 05:57 PM

Nice to see another Dead fan, especially on these boards.

I don't back gravis either, these shoes are just to kick around in the snow...

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

witts- nice hawaii's, sick fit

england-you're killin it man, those shoes are carrying you to that job icon_smile_wink.gif

might have to grab a pair for med interviews....

guizmar-burbs eh? i'm actually right downtown, literally 30 sec

nairb49

Edited by nairb49 on Feb 10, 2006 at 06:58 PM

Quote:

All you guys in T.O. Uncle Otis is getting Jay Allen tees. We just shipped yesterday.

--- Original message by LA Guy on Feb 11, 2006 11:47 AM

we?

what is jay allen? link?

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-

Some of his stuff looks quite good, not that many t-shirts makers seem so intent on working on processes in addition to design. This reminds me that I should really order the Bespoke tee.

BTW Hi LA Guy, didn't know you posted in here...and that tiger fleece hoodie rocks, good color too.

Edited by Fuuma on Feb 11, 2006 at 03:33 PM

Jay Allen tees can be seen at www.jayallen.biz. The tees are going into retailers now (Uncle Otis will be the first to get them, then Market in Boston, and they will be showing at Pool in Las Vegas as well as in a private show in Tokyo, and there is now West Coast representation as well as me on the east coast (I'll cover the East Coast, mainly New England and NYC).

I've seen pretty much every tee, printed on blanks as well as on cut and sews, and these are pretty much the softest tees I've seen. There are tees with a softer hand, like those by Obedient Sons, but those are 100% cotton, and not nearly as durable and have a completely different feel. These tees are 50/50's, and have a heathered look and feel to them. The shirts are made from neutral colored blanks and dyed to custom colors by Jay.

Jay is also experimenting with hoodies right now, and has some really interesting ideas, and we are trying to get just the right blank to work with. In addition, Jay is working on belt ideas, as well as a bunch of new tee-shrt designs, so the whole thing is blowing up.

Of all the tees, the "Bespoke" and "04101" are the most wearable on a day to day basis, and I really like that the references are not in your face. Bespoke is a term used in the tailoring trade to mean custom made, and 04101 is the area code for Portland Maine, where all the work on the shirts is done. The "Sky is Falling" is pretty amazing, if just for the technical difficulty in making the shirt. I also wear the "Facebender" shirt - it's really quirky and grows on you, and the "Crucifix" shirt - the colors are amazing. Actually, I am working on a version on that shirt, and hopefully Jay will like the design enough to make it, with a Patriarch's Cross, which was one of the early symbols of the St. John's Hospitalers, for you history buffs out there.

As for the compliments on my Tiger hoodie, thanks. It is the Kelly color, and was a little too bright for my tastes when I first got it, so I dyed it in the old fashioned way, with cardamon and saffron, so that there is just a slight yellow tint to the green, and a the white color has a definite cream color. Since the colors became more muted, the green contrast stitching really explodes, which was a very cool and unexpected side effect. Yes, the hoodie has the really long cuffs, but that is one of my favorite features about it.

Edited by LA Guy on Feb 11, 2006 at 06:00 PM