What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

:rolleyes: you can't look like a nerd and have good fashion style at the same time. thats just a paradox

i disagree, looking nerdy and being a good dresser at the same times entirely possible. icarus sort of has that nerd vibe going on, and i mean that in a good way too, because he makes it work and it looks good, rivers cuomo too, totally nerdy, but it works

i disagree, looking nerdy and being a good dresser at the same times entirely possible. icarus sort of has that nerd vibe going on, and i mean that in a good way too, because he makes it work and it looks good, rivers cuomo too, totally nerdy, but it works

I think he meant to say enthusiasum, not nerdy.

You mean.. geek chic? Only 2 words.

tedsu, that look sucks just because of those jeans. its not like i am one of those raw, Japanese denim or bust kind of guys, but your look would be better with a pair, or just any other pants.

tedsu, that look sucks just because of those jeans. its not like i am one of those raw, Japanese denim or bust kind of guys, but your look would be better with a pair, or just any other pants.

yea the fit does look sucks, well my other pair of jeans stinks and wet from rain so i wear this hehehe

nice fit and rainbow on jeans! is your window acting like a prism?

what are those jeans by the way?

Thanks dude.

The rainbow is exposed rainbow selvage... NOT

Its the edge of the mirror that reflects a rainbow :)

Jeans are black 19cm.

pmarco.neri I'd say ditch the homosexual pose in the 2nd picture. No need to put your hands in your back pockets and spread your legs. It doesnt enhance anything. Just my input. Fit looks decent otherwise.