What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

you bought that shirt from me, right? Looks good on you.. didnt fit me right.

and the fit on the pbjs is perfect!

I sure did - cheap monday was scarce in Sydney when I bought it from you but is popping up quite a bit now.

Thanks re: PBJ. I sized down and didnt soak. Still like cardboard after a few wears but slowly softening.

Haven't hit this up in awhile... loungin' son...

img1750copypn5.jpg

img1762copyvn8.jpg

... chill day at work, picked up a pair of the HF AF1's, chowed on some Popeye's, hit up some Muay Thai action, and now I'm kickin' it.

Racal wool balloon beanie

Alife Antique "A" hood

Uniqlo blank crew tee

W)taps Jungle Stock field pants

Air Jordan XI shoes... OG's

Supreme 20th backpack*

*[not pictured]

real nice. how come your jungle stocks dont have the bar tag on the pocket?

Not a smart choice.

Don't plan on washing them now.

yea really. if its raw you are fucked

Yeah i already thought this through. When they need a wash I will just handwash them but being cautious not to soak the waistband area. I dont mind shrinkage in other areas. And after long enough once they have stretched to the max i will just wash as regular but wear them untill they dry if neccesary. Even drycleaning should be a safe solution.

Seems like a lot of trouble but should be OK - not like they will need regular washing.

Wearing all black in memoriam to the victims of Cho Seung Hui's hateful massacre.

jazzdogs430.jpg

Topshop, vintage polka-dot suspenders, Martin Margiela, Melissa, Agnes B.

2004071934dy3.jpg

• Options jacket
  • Ralph Lauren Polo
  • Samuel & Kevin belt
  • Revoltage jeans
  • Vans

mad respect for your support of singaporean labels dude. you make them look so good.

Haha Pogi, finally switched it up a bit. Nice.

lol @ your Ninja Turtle figures.

I only get to change my outfit once week at work. :(

Those turtles are from when I was in year/grade 2. I love em to bits.

what's to lol about ninja turtles.

theyr're serious business.

This man knows his turtles. :o

Yeah i already thought this through. When they need a wash I will just handwash them but being cautious not to soak the waistband area. I dont mind shrinkage in other areas. And after long enough once they have stretched to the max i will just wash as regular but wear them untill they dry if neccesary. Even drycleaning should be a safe solution.

Seems like a lot of trouble but should be OK - not like they will need regular washing.

the thing is, when it even touches water the shrinkage will be crazy. i would just dry clean it from now on.

mad respect for your support of singaporean labels dude. you make them look so good.

Cheers, I had some local fashionista girl friends that pointed me to the local labels, it was a side of Singapore I've never seen before.

As they said, "Thanks for contributing to Singapore's economy!" :o