What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

homme.homme, I don't know how you can look like a girl one day and immediately change into a guy. Props for the versatility though.

+ rep.

homme.homme, I don't know how you can look like a girl one day and immediately change into a guy. Props for the versatility though.

+ rep.

Man I dont know if I should thank you or what but i will take a gamble and go with thanks.

And I dress different for work - working in a fashion studio/office sometimes makes you wanna wear weird shit.

Man I dont know if I should thank you or what but i will take a gamble and go with thanks.

And I dress different for work - working in a fashion studio/office sometimes makes you wanna wear weird shit.

Hah, I meant it in the nicest way possible.

Dixon Arcade on Dixon St in China town in a little silk/traditional chinese garment shop or Raben footwear on George Street although the later is often out of stock.

They were $20!! They used to be $8 when I started buying them a year or two ago.

$20 is way, way too much. why dont you wear something with some sole? only girls & ballerinas wear slippers.

Dixon Arcade on Dixon St in China town in a little silk/traditional chinese garment shop or Raben footwear on George Street although the later is often out of stock.

They were $20!! They used to be $8 when I started buying them a year or two ago.

Awesome! Thanks. :)

Kungfu shoes: Come to Singapore and buy them then. They're still less than $8 at the market...

Waaahhhh, I just came from there, and I only know of this now?....:(

seriously arent they real uncomfortable? how far do you walk in em?

Not far enough to cause discomfort - office, drinks, coffee etc. I agree that they arent walking shoes but I wouldn't class them as a women's shoe.

Wore them all day at a music fest and they were comfortable enough although any discomfort would have nulled via vast amounts of you know what.