What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jmatsu

Hap x Cult x Treemo inspired picture

Picture143.jpg

your jeans are not narrow enough for what i think you're trying to achieve. do yourself and sufu a favor. get them hemmed immediately.

^^too cool for school, thats what it is.

032707.jpg

hanes

edwins

desert boot

mess bag

Switch a couple of the brands, and I am again, wearing the same thing as Canice. Didn't even bother to post a lookalike photo this time.

aa tee, lees, same boots, rag voice bag for me.

edit: except that I feel inferior because my lens doesn't get as big when excited.

Guest jmatsu
jazzdogs093.jpg

H&M cap

Anne Segal "Peace" skirt worn as dress

White Haviannas

that skirt worn as a dress looks like a window curtain with a "peace" one color film print on it. if you actually paid for that, you're insane. it looks like something some japanese country bitch would wear minus the trashy-sexuality (what have we got then?!?).

i don't know maybe if you had some great s&m gear or lingerie under it...

Lol, thanks jmatsu for your response. I guess you can't win 'em all... :)

But seriously, I don't think I've ever made anyone react so strongly to how I dress before... to have expended that much energy enough to be bothered to craft the kind of post you did.

So once again, thanks!

that skirt worn as a dress looks like a window curtain with a "peace" one color film print on it. if you actually paid for that, you're insane. it looks like something some japanese country bitch would wear minus the trashy-sexuality (what have we got then?!?).

Lol, thanks jmatsu for your response. I guess you can't win 'em all... :)

But seriously, I don't think I've ever made anyone react so strongly to how I dress before... to have expended that much energy enough to be bothered to craft the kind of post you did.

So once again, thanks!

What a nice way of saying "fuck you too"! hahhh

For a person who doesnt post pics of himself up, you sure seem to be an authority on fits and fabrics. STFU mate.

your jeans are not narrow enough for what i think you're trying to achieve. do yourself and sufu a favor. get them hemmed immediately.

You read my mind. They are actually in process of drying, and will be hemmed soon.

Yes, I am doing myself a favor, not for sufu. :)

Chapman To x Eason Chan?

Jackie Chan !

032707.jpg

edwins

have your edwins hit the evolution thread yet, cause from this angle they look so nicely worn in. or have you already and i missed it or are you waiting for the X month mark.

Didn't even bother to post a lookalike photo this time.

aa tee, lees, same boots, rag voice bag for me.

edit: except that I feel inferior because my lens doesn't get as big when excited.

Cept your pic has a better blur.

JUST recovered from Hooters AYCE wings night.

waywt0327kc0.jpg

lucky, the hooters by me just went out of business. i couldnt seem to figure out why but then i heard something about them not wanting to hire 'overweight' girls or something, who knows.

nice fit, btw. simple.

She be posting soon enough lah! :o)

It was her fave white cotton dress and pointy brown flats, btw.

didn't post as soon as anticipated i guess. i'm like 3 pages behind. had lots to drink, and crashed in this very dress. not very glamorous at all.

waywt0327tr4.jpg

canice, doctorgnar liking the fits.

valhalla i'd say "i told you so" about the bag, but because i didn't, i can't. worked out really nice with the work outfit. i'm sure you have no doubts about the bag now that it's been given the sufu stamp of approval.

my sl*ut (man it's just not right callin' you that dear), your carousel picture turned out even nicer than i imagined! *pats self on back on photography skills* this pic you took also quite nice. *pats sl*t on back too*