What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Oh man, threep is rocking the air tie too! I must've done something right today.

DSCN2700.jpg

Malo sweater

AA leisure shirt

APC New Cures

Smart Wool

Vans authentics

man, i try to dress like bryan ferry as often as i can.

Oh, Roxy Music's inferior Brian. You're going to need a full on glam suit to dress like him everyday.

milspex: sure, any reason is as good as another for disliking someone and giving neg rep. it's no big deal. some of us however do take some pride in being discerning with who we give rep to, and i'm just surprised you've not crashed and burned with your senseless hating thus far. maybe this forum really only cares about what you wear and not who you are. maybe.

^^ jacket looks great

Am I the only one who finds that hilarious? Anyway, feel better yet again soepom. I just got my wisdom teeth out and misery loves company.

Ready for work in Singapore.

2703071111yi1.jpg

nice and clean. you'd better stay indoors in that attire. it's sweltering today. i think the temperature is getting as high as 34 degrees celsius. and with 100% humidity.

nice and clean. you'd better stay indoors in that attire. it's sweltering today. i think the temperature is getting as high as 34 degrees celsius. and with 100% humidity.

Damn, too hot. Although my outfit does look warm and crazy layered, it really isn't. They're all nice and thing. Can't wait to wear em in Sydney with ease.