Dior Homme Sunglasses

Night

DSC_0242-1.jpg

Number(N)ine Napoleon Jacket

Number(N)ine x Brother Feather necklace

Number(N)ine Rose Skull tee

Number(N)ine Destory Paint Jeans

Coverse chuk

im sorry but did you look in the mirror or at the labels on the clothes when you brought them,for me it looks like you brought labels over the look its just not happening for me at all.

I'm gonna have to agree here. The jacket looks nice but the necklace and jeans just throw everything off....

^^already been done. isn't there some forum or subculture that adores oldschool stuff like this? they worship Vuarnet and 90s north face stuff if I'm not mistaken...

IMG_0001-4.jpg

acne hoodie that every one slept on so I put it back in the rotation

scarf

w+h long sleeve

full count

common projects

"simcoo yes i was at frontal sessions lah - frontal boys and i have history wan okay! we used to gig like 4 nites a week for 6 mths together man. mai siao siao."

Coolness! I used to cover their events for them regularly. last was the session at BBBC. The Phuture sets were amazing

first waywt post, feel free to say such things as "nice fit" if you feel so inclined.

n10897800114396269hg2.jpg

j.crew hoodie

souvenir london "domino dirige nos" beanie

borrowed shemagh

thrift store t-shirt

samurai s5000vx

lgc ponderosa

white vans slip-ons

after a few more drinks

n9030868321139104603couvc5.jpg

i ended up drinking way too much and throwing up all over the sams (1 month old) so i had to wash them. kinda bummed but they don't look too bad afterwards. thank god they weren't nudies.

I'm gonna disagree with everybody about the boots on tang. Somethings off. Its close, but not quite there.

agreed. the first outfit is nice though.

and yeah that other dude in the last page is N(N) overdose, but the whole thing doesnt coordinate (not that outfits have to...but i dunno, it doesn't seem thrown together in a manner that looks appealing).

That's a nice effect created by you cellphone in your left pocket, or is that something else?

hmm I have my keys in my left (actual left, not picture left) pocket, cellphone is in back pocket and wallet in other back pocket.