What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

way to break the status quo around here master. Now only if I could gain membership to vintagegearaddicts.com...

C0C0, nice bubblegoose. You look cute there. Those boots would look pretty spot on with that bag you got in the yesterday pic.

bizzy, hap and ayn I love the backgrounds just as much as your pics. Super appreciate the way you put thought into that... y'all have turned this place into an art gallery.

soepom, great shoes. What are those?

And is red the only one here that owns a poncho? That steez is hot!

seenmy, that look's so sick. looks like you stepped off a raf simons runway show circa 's/s 02'

as for myself, pretty generic shit for annual business student society conference/banquet.

373010358_8cb7cae41c_o.jpg

- dior homme 'f/w 06' pinstriped suit

- dior homme cotton shirt

- dior homme 's/s 05' lace ups

mike, VDSUPREME, dry the rain, shinchrono: Thanks for the lurve guys - it's going to be hard to live up to these early impressions tho. Work is hittin' me this week, so i doubt i'll get to dress slack the way i'd like to as much. damn these social expectations!

Don't know how bizzy, ayn, and haptronic do it - it's really hard to take nice pics of yourself as it is, let alone against magazine-worthy settings! kudos to them.

simcoo yes i was at frontal sessions lah - frontal boys and i have history wan okay! we used to gig like 4 nites a week for 6 mths together man. mai siao siao.

carl i better trademark my product, charge royalties for every smile appropriated henceforth ;)

masuerte the shoes are puma shadow rabbit. gotta love that name!