What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Jmatsu "(do you listen to ghostface?)"

I see now, all the kids who line up at Supreme are the ones who listen to Ghostface. Man what a lame comment.

[i can't believe i'm siding with j-fucking-matsu on this...]

yes, little man, all the kids who line up at supreme probably listen to ghostface.

is the converse true? no.

is ghost still tops? absolutely.

are you supposed to be studying instead of fucking off on this forum? probably...

Is that the silk cable knit sweater from polo?

I was going to buy it on the online sale but I was worried about how it would drape for streetwear... looks like I was wrong.

it's a womens blue label cotton cable knit. i love all my polo pieces, if that makes any difference.

They might, but it's no reason to ask him if he does in fact listen to Ghostface. Just because Master has that look you all seem to know a lot about, doesn't make him one of the many kids who have just started listening to GF because of hype drawn from him by popular street wear companies. Don't place the homie in that category. Master keep the fits pumpin mah dude!!

They might, but it's no reason to ask him if he does in fact listen to Ghostface. Just because Master has that look you all seem to know a lot about, doesn't make him one of the many kids who have just started listening to GF because of hype drawn from him by popular street wear companies. Don't place the homie in that category. Master keep the fits pumpin mah dude!!

if you listen to ghostface JUST because of FUCKING FASHION, you sir are fucking stupid. I don't know anyone who would be so stupid

thanks for the "advice"

i wear what i wear and listen to what i listen to (i prefer john legend than ghostface). if i remind you of niketalk and that frustrates you...than i don't know why you were on niketalk in the first place :)

366106030_c48ee00a3f.jpg

a thing i find interesting is that 78 pretty much the same kinda outfit...but since he has DH on...it's ok?

i think your outfit is fine (in fact, i'd murder my firstborn for a pair of those 3's), but an oversized joy division tee is cooler than whatever nth permutation of stussyxbrand collaboration could ever hope to be.

I think a lot of the time there’s thin line between a good fit and a poor one. So while your outfits may be similar 78’s shirt and jeans fit better, regardless of the brand.

I think the thing that people forget is that a "nice fit" can often be the matter of centimeters, especially when it comes to men's clothing. The history of men's sartorial fashion is that a veritable "revolution" could have been letting out an extra 1/2 inch of cuff past your jacket, or shortening your inseam by 2 (see Thom Browne, for an example, albeit not a very good one).

It's no different for "streetwear."

I think a lot of the time there’s thin line between a good fit and a poor one. So while your outfits may be similar 78’s shirt and jeans fit better, regardless of the brand.
I think the thing that people forget is that a "nice fit" can often be the matter of centimeters, especially when it comes to men's clothing.

It's no different for "streetwear."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

tangerine, nice! rocking some recent purchases huh? those Flat Heads look sick with the Costume boots!

just noticed your SDA tag avatar, nice! haha!

i think your outfit is fine (in fact, i'd murder my firstborn for a pair of those 3's), but an oversized joy division tee is cooler than whatever nth permutation of stussyxbrand collaboration could ever hope to be.

oooooh. master, all that hate! bet you're just creaming yourself right now.

king. good one.

2301.jpg

to class.

madhectic AAA apc mjoldskools OG shorty's backpack.