What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8149/1004273bn3.jpg

vintage leather

vintage silk polka dot scarf

no name rock&roll mickey baseball t (thanks again coldrice)

julian red

sk8 hi

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6994/1004282hu3.jpg

Wow that is such a dope tee. For some reason... there's a lot of Mickey Mouse up in this forum, non?

Sidneylo, those lacelocks are pretty sick. Are you gonna engrave anything on them...BTW nice avengers too.

I'm making more this weekend, some with engraving, some with a cement-like print. :D

First post here, been reading for the past year at least. Pretty crappy day to make the first post...

walking.jpg

Photo inspired by cmf... though obviously vastly inferior to his execution. (Don't think Saucemaster posts here, inspired by him too) :)

mirror.jpg

Wings & Horns Jacket

Wings & Horns Pull-over hoodie

Jay Allen T-shirt (not visible :( )

Nudie belt

Crate Sally jeans (first day that I took them out, been wearing them around the house for two weeks)

Varvatos Jack Purcell

First post here, been reading for the past year at least. Pretty crappy day to make the first post...

walking.jpg

Photo inspired by cmf... though obviously vastly inferior to his execution. (Don't think Saucemaster posts here, inspired by him too) :)

mirror.jpg

Wings & Horns Jacket

Wings & Horns Pull-over hoodie

Jay Allen T-shirt (not visible :( )

Nudie belt

Crate Sally jeans (first day that I took them out, been wearing them around the house for two weeks)

Varvatos Jack Purcell

great first post and welcome.

very nice. i like the purcells alot. detail on the jay allen?

a see alot of nice fits today, no pic from me though but im wearin:

supreme hat+supreme Tee+north face jacket+iron hearts+ atmos viotech air max

Cult- that mickey tee is too rad haha nice!

nairB- nice combo on the the pack and the wtaps, info on that pack? :)

psyence - my fav. fit today...i really like the color combination, too dope

Here is a new silkscreen--edition of 30.

waywt_dec06_02.jpg

Hey Sidney, loving your silkscreens man! Are you making any more tee's in the near future? Would love to get one dude. Digging this little green guy;)

walking.jpg

omg its a young Carl :eek:

welcome!

what a fag. i merely said it was a twist. did i say it was killing anything??

I'm pretty sure he was poorly referring to some earlier who said "the hand gesture kills the photos". not need for the fag calling though, calm down.

Hey Sidney, loving your silkscreens man! Are you making any more tee's in the near future? Would love to get one dude. Digging this little green guy;)

Hey Ande,

I'll definitely keep you posted on when new shirts are finished being produced. This is one of the newer designs--we're switching over to fabrication from scratch in a factory in Bolivia so we'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll start a thread in a month or so for people interested. :)